The diva Kajal Aggarwal is one of the most talented and bankable actresses in South India. As this beauty turns a year older today, we bring you a list of some lesser known facts about her.
Lesser known facts about Kajal Aggarwal:
1) Kajal Aggarwal was born and brought up in Mumbai in a Punjabi household. Her father is an entrepreneur by profession and her mother is a confectioner.
2) Kajal Aggarwal loves cooking and she often takes time off her busy schedule to cook her favourite dishes. Baking is also another thing Kajal enjoys, just like her mother.
3) Not many people know this, but Kajal is a marketing graduate. She did her Bachelor of Arts in Mass Media with Marketing and Advertising as her specialisations.
4) Though she is famous in the South, Kajal started her acting career with the Bollywood film Kyun! Ho Gaya Na…, in which she was seen playing Aishwarya Rai’s friend.
5) Kajal Aggarwal then turned her attention to the South Indian film industry and made her Tollywood debut as the leading lady of Lakshmi Kalyanam. She became a popular face with S.S. Rajamouli’s Magadheera.
6) Not just a talented actress, Kajal Aggarwal is a successful entrepreneur as well. She co owns Marsala, a premium jewellery brand, along with her sister, Nisha Aggarwal.
7) Kajal Aggarwal is an avid reader and enjoys reading fiction novels as well as self help books.
8) Kajal has also managed to carve her niche in Bollywood with films like Singham and Do Lafzon Ki Kahani, in which her acting was widely appreciated.
9) Kajal Aggarwal hardly has any time for vacations. However, whenever there is time, Kajal loves visiting Bali, which is her favourite holiday destination.
From her debut, Kajal Aggarwal has come a really long way. Till date, she featured in over 50 films. She is also a four time recipient of the Filmfare South Best Actress Award. As Kajal Aggarwal turns 34 today, here’s wishing this diva a very happy birthday and a long life ahead.
Kareena Kapoor Khan Birthday – 10 Best Dialogues By The Actress
Kareena Kapoor Khan, Bollywood’s favorite diva, turns 39 today. Known for her roles in films like Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (2001,) Jab We Met (2007) and 3 Idiots (2009,) Kareena has been winning hearts since she made her debut with Refugee in 2000. Here are the 10 best dialogues by Kareena Kapoor Khan.
10 best dialogues by Kareena Kapoor Khan
1. Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (2001)
2. Jab We Met (2007)
3. 3 Idiots (2009)
4. Golmaal 3 (2010)
5. Dev (2004)
6. Jeena Sirf Merre Liye (2002)
7. Agent Vinod (2012)
8. Omkara (2006)
9. LOC Kargil (2003)
10. Satyagraha (2013)
Here’s wishing the amazing actress a very happy birthday and a great year ahead.
Kajol Devgan Birthday – Unknown Facts About The Bollywood Actress
With hits like Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995,) Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998) and My Name Is Khan (2010,) Kajol Devgan has been ruling Bollywood for 25 years. As this talented actress turns a year older today, let’s look at some lesser known facts about her.
Unknown facts about Kajol Devgan
1) Debut In Bollywood
Kajol made her film debut at the age of 16 in Rahul Rawail’s Bekhudi, which she describes as a huge dose of luck. Kajol eventually dropped out of school in order to pursue a career in acting.
2) Interest in books and poetry
During her school days, Kajol developed an interest in reading fiction, which she claims helped her through tough times. She also likes to write poetry and sci fi stories during her free time.
3) Record holder
Having acted in some of the most critically acclaimed films, Kajol has six Best Actress nominations under her name and shares a record with her maternal aunt, Nutan, for winning the most number of Filmfare Best Actress awards.
4) Bollywood Legends
Kajol is among the four Bollywood celebrities to have her miniature doll launched in the United Kingdom in 2006, under the name “Bollywood Legends.”
5) First celebrity to open American stock exchange
After the massive success of My Name is Khan (2010,) Kajol, along with co star Shah Rukh Khan, became the first Bollywood celebrity to be invited by NASDAQ to open the American stock exchange.
Here’s wishing the amazing actress with a cool sense of humour, Kajol Devgan, a very happy birthday and a great year ahead.
Movies Which Prove Taapsee Pannu Is One Of The Best Bollywood Actresses
The software professional turned actress Taapsee Pannu has come a long way since she made her debut with the movie Jhummandi Naadam. Known for choosing sensible films rather than big banner glamorous films, Taapsee always lets her performance win over the audience’s heart. Today, she is counted as one of the finest actresses in Bollywood. Let’s look at some of the movies with which Taapsee proved what a talented actress she is.
1) Pink (2016)
Directed by Aniruddha Roy Chaudhary and starring Amitabh Bachchan and Taapsee Pannu in the lead roles, Pink is a courtroom drama revolving around three girls and their fight against three influential boys. Pink was Taapsee Pannu’s third Bollywood film. In this movie, Pannu portrayed the character of Minal Arora with all honesty and intensity and channeled the pain of a woman fighting for her dignity and respect. Both Taapsee Pannu and Amitabh Bachchan were praised for their performances and the movie was loved because of its intriguing screenplay and strong social message.
2) Badla (2019)
Another collaboration between Amitabh Bachchan and Taapsee Pannu, Badla is an official adaptation of the Spanish film The Invisible Guest. The film follows the interview of a businesswoman, played by Taapsee Pannu, who is accused of murdering her lover and her lawyer. A commercial hit, Pannu’s portrayal as Naina Sethi received a lot of praise from the critics and the audience. Taapsee Pannu’s natural performance and ability to switch emotions throughout the film while conversing with Amitabh Bachchan’s character was extremely interesting.
3) Manmarziyaan (2018)
A romantic comedy directed by Anurag Kashyap, Manmarziyaan starred Taapsee Pannu, alongside Abhishek Bachchan and Vicky Kaushal. Pannu portrayed the role of a free-spirited girl, Rumi. The film follows Rumi as she tries to decide which guy is rightfully husband material for her. Her on-screen chemistry with her fellow co-stars and her stunning performance as a confused lovestruck girl kept the audience’s eyes glued to the screen.
4) Mulk (2018)
Directed by Anubhav Sinha, Mulk deals with the religious problems of modern-day India. With Taapsee Pannu, Rishi Kapoor and Rajat Kapoor in the lead roles, the movie garnered praises for the performances of the leads. Portraying the role of a lawyer fighting for justice, this is the best performance of Taapsee Pannu till date. Pannu delivered a powerful performance as a daughter in law defending her father in law.
Taapsee Pannu has impressed the audience with her amazing acting skills and proved she is one of the best actresses of Bollywood.
Which Taapsee Pannu movie do you love the most? Comment below and let us know.
Bhumi Pednekar Birthday – Tracing The Actress’ Bollywood Journey
B-town’s bubbly girl Bhumi Pednekar turns a year older today. For the past few years, this talented actress has been stealing hearts with her stellar on screen performances. From Dum Laga Ke Haisha (2015) to Sonchiriya (2019,) let’s take a look at Pednekar’s journey in Bollywood.
1) Initial years at YRF
In the initial years of Pednekar’s career, every aspiring actor wanted to impress her. You may wonder why. Before venturing into acting, Pednekar worked as casting director Shanoo Sharma’s assistant at Yash Raj Films for almost six years. As a casting director, she helped in selecting approximately 800 actors for different roles. Back then, Pednekar was inclined towards direction and not acting.
2) Sharma’s golden advice
Bhumi Pednekar’s colleague, Shanoo Sharma, who is the head casting director at YRF, noticed, Pednekar had the acting chops and convinced her it was not direction, but acting she ought to pursue. Pednekar took this advice and started working on her acting skills. After giving a plethora of auditions, she was finally able to make her debut with the film Dum Laga Ke Haisha in 2015. Essaying the role of an obese girl, she stole millions of hearts with her first on screen appearance.
3) Rise to fame
After her debut film, Pednekar starred in several content rich films like Toilet: Ek Prem Katha, Shubh Mangal Savdhaan (2017) and Sonchiriya and proved her acting capabilities to the world. For Toilet: Ek Prem Katha (2017,) she even won the Dadasaheb Phalke Film Foundation Award for the Best Actress in 2018. Pednekar also made her digital debut with the web series Lust Stories. Though Bhumi Pednekar is a critically acclaimed actress, we think she deserves more recognition from the mainstream audience.
On the work front, Pednekar will next be seen in Saand Ki Aankh and Karan Johar’s Bhoot Part 1 – The Haunted Ship. With such content rich films in her quota, we are sure Bhumi Pednekar is quickly moving towards stardom.
We wish Bhumi Pednekar a very happy birthday and many more successful years ahead.
Priyanka Chopra Jonas Birthday – 5 Best Looks Of The Actress
From winning the Miss World 2000 pageant, to becoming the first South Asian actress to be cast as the lead in an American show, Bollywood’s desi girl Priyanka Chopra has come a long way. This talented actress and philanthropist has been winning hearts everywhere with her infectious smile and stylish outfits.
On the actress’ 37th birthday, let’s look at her most stylish outfits till date.
1) ELLE UK cover, August 2019
For the cover of ELLE UK magazine, Priyanka wore a YSL outfit and turned herself into an artwork. Priyanka looked stunning in this floral dress, which she paired with a black ruffled jacket and minimal makeup.
2) InStyle magazine cover, July 2019
Priyanka donned a Sabyasachi saree for the cover of InStyle magazine’s July 2019 issue. Styling it in a unique way, she paired the green saree with jewellery by Sanjay Kasliwal and red lipstick. Priyanka wooed us all by embracing her inner desi girl on the cover.
3) Cannes 2019
Priyanka turned heads at the Cannes 2019 by wearing this black Roberto Cavalli dress to the red carpet. With dramatic eye makeup and Chopard earrings, she truly took everyone’s breath away with this dreamy dress.
4) Billboard Music Awards 2019
Priyanka Chopra wore a Zuhair Murad dress for the Billboard Music Awards 2019. Paired with Tiffany and Co.’s jewellery, Priyanka looked absolutely stunning in this ivory dress.
5) The View
For her appearance on ABC’s popular talk show The View, Priyanka wore a red dress by Tom Ford and looked absolutely gorgeous. The actress kept it classy with minimal makeup.
Here’s wishing this super talented actress, Priyanka Chopra, a very happy birthday!
- Final Shoot Of Pati, Patni Aur Woh Begins
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Birthday – 10 Best Dialogues By The Actress
- The Zoya Factor Movie Review
- Ayushmann Khurrana To Romance Jitendra Kumar in Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan
- IIFA Awards 2019 – Quick Summary
- Made In China Trailer Out
- Kiara Advani To Star Alongside Kartik Aaryan In Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2
- Mann Bairagi Poster Unveiled
- Deepika Padukone Starts Lecture Series About Mental Health
- Gangs Of Wasseypur On The Guardian’s 100 Best Films Of 21st Century
- Deepika Padukone Wraps Up Shoot For ’83
- Ayushmann Khurrana Speaks About His Movie Preferences
- Tiger Shroff Becomes Brand Ambassador For ASICS India
- Ali Fazal To Share Screen Space With Gal Gadot
- Karan Johar’s Dharmatic Entertainment Partners With Netflix
- Nitesh Tiwari-Sajid Nadiadwala To Collaborate Again
- Aamir Khan Returns To Gulshan Kumar Biopic
- The Sky Is Pink Trailer Out
- Raveena Tandon To Become Grandmother
- Akshay Kumar Announces Next Project On 52nd Birthday
- Rishi Kapoor To Return To India Soon
- Chhichhore Movie Review
- Most Iconic Bollywood Teachers
- Boman Irani To Be Honoured At 17th Bollywood Festival In Norway
- Tiger Shroff Opens Up About Past Financial Struggles
- S S Rajamouli Mahabharata Imaginary Character Sketches: See Pics
- Megastar Chiranjeevi Film Khaidi No.150 Beats Dangal Records
- S S Rajamouli Breaks Silence On Madhuri Dixit And Surya Being Part Of Baahubali 2
- Sunny Leone Gives A SOLID Reply To RGV On His Shameless Tweets: Watch Video
- Shocking! Salman Khan Worried About Prabhas Baahubali 2
- Bollywood Remade Songs Through The Years
- Baahubali filmmaker SS Rajmouli Next Is Trilogy Based On Mahabharata!
- Rajamouli’s Mahabharatha To Star 3 Big Superstars From Different Industries
- Indian Celebrities WhatsApp Conversation On Khaidi No150
- O Meri Mehbooba Actress, Natasa Stankovic, Shimmers!