After blowing everyone’s mind with her brilliant acting skills in Soorma, Taapsee Pannu proves her worth yet again in the song Venella from her new film, Neevevaro! The minute the song dropped, Taapsee’s fans have showered the very talented actress with love and praise.
— taapsee pannu (@taapsee) July 20, 2018
With the song already hitting the blockbuster chart, Taapsee cannot keep calm. With so many Bollywood films in her kitty, Neevevaro is her first Telugu film after a gap of 8 long months! Through the years, it has been an accepted norm that stars are only to be loved from afar. However, with social media making life accessible, there definitely has been a change. Taapsee Pannu is one of those few stars who takes the time out to personally reply to her fans.
From being a fearless girl in Pink to being the ultimate badass in Mulk, Taapsee Pannu is more than proving her salt as an extremely talented actress. While her last Tollywood film was not a massive success, Neevevaro is gearing up to be quite an exciting film.
And that’s y I am putting a blanket cover on atleast half of your scripts if not all!! Meri sardarni ❤️❤️ https://t.co/y6brR6W7t3
— taapsee pannu (@taapsee) July 24, 2018
Where actresses have been leaving one industry for the other, Taapsee remains strong and does a balancing act between the two worlds! Directed by Harinath, this film also stars Aadhi Pinisetty and Ritika Singh!
Get Ready For Moment In Love..♥#VennelaSongPromo Releasing Tomorrow at 9AM
A heart-melting treat from @sidsriram after the blockbuster melody of 2017 “Adiga Adiga”
StayTuned!@AadhiOfficial @taapsee @ritika_offl @konavenkat99 @prasan @HarinathDirect1 @PradeepERagav #MangoMusic pic.twitter.com/u4AUz5Vq4X
— KonaFilmCorporation (@KonaFilmCorp) July 19, 2018
Karishma Kapoor Birthday – Interesting Facts About The Actress
Karishma Kapoor, the crush of almost every Indian during the ’90s, is one of the most prominent and gifted actresses in B-town. As Lolo celebrates her 45th birthday today, we bring you some lesser known and interesting facts about this diva.
1) Karishma Kapoor allegedly dropped out of school soon after her sixth standard to pursue a career in acting. Her first film Prem Qaidi was released when she was just 16 years. This passion of hers made her one of the most prominent stars of the ’90s.
2) Karishma Kapoor was rumored to be dating her co star Ajay Devgn for three years before they broke up in 1995. She was also linked up with Akshay Kumar for a brief time.
3) She was romantically involved with Abhishek Bacchan and the duo even got engaged in October 2002. However, their relationship did not last and they split up 4 months after their engagement.
4) Karishma Kapoor turned down several films which came her way, which later went on to become huge hits. She was offered Juhi Chawla’s role in Ishq, Manisha Koirala’s role in Gupt, Rani Mukherjee’s role in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and even Kareena Kapoor’s role in Talaash. She was not keen on doing these roles back then.
5) Karishma Kapoor also made a mark in television with the series Karishma – The Miracles of Destiny. The actress was seen essaying a dual role in the show.
6) Her mother Babita Kapoor gave her the nickname ‘Lolo’ after the legendary Hollywood actress Gina Lollobridiga. In Babita Kapoor’s mother tongue, Sindhi, Lolo means ‘sweet.’
After stealing our hearts for years with her stellar performances and scintillating looks, Karishma Kapoor has been away from the silver screen for a while now. However, she manages to capture the attention of the media with her red carpet appearances.
We wish this diva a very happy birthday and long life ahead.
Arjun Patiala Trailer Out Now
The trailer of Arjun Patiala, starring Kriti Sanon, Diljit Dosanjh and Varun Sharma, released today and by the looks of things, this one is a laughter riot all the way through!
From the very beginning, the leads were promoting the film through funny tit bits and videos, keeping everyone guessing about what to expect from their movie. Watch the trailer now and see what we mean!
Arjun is here to take you on a fun ride to Patiala!!!#ArjunPatialaTrailer out now!
https://t.co/IKlc5YmN2o#DineshVijan @MaddockFilms @TSeries @jugrajrohit @diljitdosanjh @kritisanon @varunsharma90 @leyzellsandeep @yadav_shobhna @bakemycakefilms @sharadakarki
— Bhushan Kumar (@itsBhushanKumar) June 20, 2019
The trailer opens with a voice over of the iconic radio jockey, Ameen Sayani, introducing the movie. Juxtaposed with scenes from Ajay Devgn’s Singham and Ranveer Singh’s Simmba, Ameen’s voice over introduces Arjun Patiala as the 145th cop film in Bollywood!
Honest to the very minute, the trailer introduces Diljit Dosanjh’s character (Arjun Patiala) as a cute cop, Kriti Sanon (Ritu Randhawa) as the supremely dramatic heroine and Varun Sharma (Onida Singh) as the hero’s cop friend. Just like Arjun, Onida also has a hilarious story to his name and through the trailer, one gets glimpses of how his childhood was.
With Ritu being a crime reporter and Arjun and Onida playing the roles of small time cops, the trailer is action packed and filled with at least half a dozen bad guys. Talking about the film, Kriti Sanon said , “I feel it’s a completely different kind of a comedy. It’s a slightly spoofy kind of a comedy. I don’t think that kind of a take on comedy has been done before.”
Directed by Rohit Jugraj, and produced by Bhushan Kumar and Dinesh Vijan under their T-Series and Maddock banners, this movie is touted to be a goofy cop comedy. Arjun Patiala is scheduled to hit the screens on the 26th of July, so stay tuned!
Kajal Aggarwal’s Birthday – Lesser Known Facts About The Actress
The diva Kajal Aggarwal is one of the most talented and bankable actresses in South India. As this beauty turns a year older today, we bring you a list of some lesser known facts about her.
Lesser known facts about Kajal Aggarwal:
1) Kajal Aggarwal was born and brought up in Mumbai in a Punjabi household. Her father is an entrepreneur by profession and her mother is a confectioner.
2) Kajal Aggarwal loves cooking and she often takes time off her busy schedule to cook her favourite dishes. Baking is also another thing Kajal enjoys, just like her mother.
3) Not many people know this, but Kajal is a marketing graduate. She did her Bachelor of Arts in Mass Media with Marketing and Advertising as her specialisations.
4) Though she is famous in the South, Kajal started her acting career with the Bollywood film Kyun! Ho Gaya Na…, in which she was seen playing Aishwarya Rai’s friend.
5) Kajal Aggarwal then turned her attention to the South Indian film industry and made her Tollywood debut as the leading lady of Lakshmi Kalyanam. She became a popular face with S.S. Rajamouli’s Magadheera.
6) Not just a talented actress, Kajal Aggarwal is a successful entrepreneur as well. She co owns Marsala, a premium jewellery brand, along with her sister, Nisha Aggarwal.
7) Kajal Aggarwal is an avid reader and enjoys reading fiction novels as well as self help books.
8) Kajal has also managed to carve her niche in Bollywood with films like Singham and Do Lafzon Ki Kahani, in which her acting was widely appreciated.
9) Kajal Aggarwal hardly has any time for vacations. However, whenever there is time, Kajal loves visiting Bali, which is her favourite holiday destination.
From her debut, Kajal Aggarwal has come a really long way. Till date, she featured in over 50 films. She is also a four time recipient of the Filmfare South Best Actress Award. As Kajal Aggarwal turns 34 today, here’s wishing this diva a very happy birthday and a long life ahead.
Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas Release Date Announced
Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas, a Sunny Deol directorial, has a new release date. Marking the debut of Sunny Deol’s son, Karan Deol, the movie is going to release on 20th September this year.
This movie also marks the entrance of a new face, Sahher Bambba. While Karan is all set to play the male lead in the film, Sahher is going to play the female lead.
— Sunny Deol (@iamsunnydeol) June 18, 2019
Initially scheduled to release on 19th July, Sunny Deol postponed the release of the film because of his political commitments. The film will now not have a solo release date and will clash with Sonam Kapoor’s The Zoya Factor.
A source working on the film said in a statement, “Ever since his victory in Gurdaspur last month, Sunny has been busy taking stock of the situation and planning various measures that need to be implemented in the city. Knowing the important role that a debut vehicle plays in an actor’s career all too well, Sunny doesn’t want to give divided attention to Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas. So, he thought it best to push the love story by two months.”
A romantic movie shot extensively in Manali and Mumbai, Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas will be presented by Dharmendra and is produced by Zee Studios.
Stay tuned for more updates.
15 Years Of Lakshya – Bollywood Movies About War
Remember how Hrithik Roshan grew up and joined the Indian Army to inspire the rest of us in Lakshya? As today marks 15 years since the release of this film, here is taking a look at some war movies which were not just about the lives of Indian soldiers but also about war and what the soldiers went through:
Directed by Farhan Akhtar, Lakshya told the story of Lieutenant Karan Shergill, who leads his squad to victory by capturing a territory taken over by Pakistan. While war does play a crucial role in this movie, the other issue with which this film deals is how people grow when faced with responsibility. From facing real life issues head on, to understanding the discipline and time which goes into becoming an adult, Lakshya is a true tribute to war and soldiers.
2. Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Sathiyo
Directed by Anil Sharma, Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Sathiyo tells the story of how terrorists attacked the holy temple of Kedarnath. Apart from the story about this attack, the film also talks about how a man joins the Indian Army for a few years before moving to the United States. However, after he joins, he realises the amount of effort which goes into being a soldier and from then on, everything about his life changes. Everything about this movie is heartwarming and shows how much people can do when pushed into a corner.
3. LOC Kargil
Based on the Kargil War fought between India and Pakistan, LOC Kargil was directed by J.P. Dutta. A step by step account of everything which happened during the Kargil War, the film brings to the fore the hardships of war and what soldiers go through on a daily basis. A multi layered story, LOC Kargil talks about the soldiers who made the entire operation a success. Everything about this movie made you not only respect the amount of effort soldiers put into the war but also how much personal sacrifices they make for their country.
Unlike the other films, Airlift tells the story of how a businessman helps evacuate Indians in Kuwait who are stuck there during the invasion of Kuwait by Saddam Hussein. While this is one of the primary issues about which this movie talks, Airlift also looks at how the lead puts his personal life aside to help his fellow countrymen when in need. A true patriotic movie, Airlift makes you fall in love with how far people can go to help their countrymen when required.
Director J.P. Dutta’s shot to fame, Border was based on the Indo Pakistan War of 1971. Touted to be one of the best war films to have been released, this movie showed what our soldiers went through to make our country a safe place. From night patrols to killing men at gunpoint, Border makes you realise how deep the spirit of patriotism runs in a soldier’s blood.
If you think we missed out on any other great movies about war and soldiers giving their lives to protect their motherland, comment and let us know!
- #27GoldenYearsofSRK – Best Performances Of SRK Till Date
- Karishma Kapoor Birthday – Interesting Facts About The Actress
- Shah Rukh Khan Steps Back From Don Franchise
- Bollywood Directors Who Never Disappoint
- Amrish Puri Birth Anniversary – Legendary Dialogues By The Actor
- #WorldMusicDay – Most Popular Bollywood Songs Of All Time
- Kabir Singh Movie Review
- 5 Reasons To Watch Kabir Singh
- Arjun Patiala Trailer Out Now
- Bollywood Movies Which Left A Strong Impact On The World
- Mental Hai Kya Trailer Release Delayed
- Kajal Aggarwal’s Birthday – Lesser Known Facts About The Actress
- Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas Release Date Announced
- 15 Years Of Lakshya – Bollywood Movies About War
- Ranveer Singh Goes Crazy On The Cricket Field
- Udham Singh Biopic Gets A Release Date
- SRK-Aryan To Give Voice Overs For Hindi Version Of The Lion King
- Happy Father’s Day – Bollywood Movies To Watch With Your Father
- Mithun Chakraborty Birthday – Remembering His Best Performances
- Sui Dhaaga Chosen For Shanghai International Film Festival
- Super 30 In Controversy – IIT Students Threaten To Hinder Release
- Article 15 – Second Song Naina Yeh Out Now
- Nana Patekar Cleared Of Harassment Charges
- Mumbai Saga: Jackie Shroff, Emraan Khan, John Abraham And Suniel Shetty To Collaborate
- Game Over Movie Review
- S S Rajamouli Mahabharata Imaginary Character Sketches: See Pics
- Megastar Chiranjeevi Film Khaidi No.150 Beats Dangal Records
- S S Rajamouli Breaks Silence On Madhuri Dixit And Surya Being Part Of Baahubali 2
- Sunny Leone Gives A SOLID Reply To RGV On His Shameless Tweets: Watch Video
- Shocking! Salman Khan Worried About Prabhas Baahubali 2
- Bollywood Remade Songs Through The Years
- Baahubali filmmaker SS Rajmouli Next Is Trilogy Based On Mahabharata!
- Rajamouli’s Mahabharatha To Star 3 Big Superstars From Different Industries
- Indian Celebrities WhatsApp Conversation On Khaidi No150
- Kangana Ranaut Opens Up About Her Fight With Prabhas