The dancing queen is slaying it in on the streets of New York and we cannot keep calm!
We are speaking about the gorgeous Priyanka Chopra, aka, PeeCee. Recently, Priyanka Chopra used the streets of New York City as her own personal dance floor, while filming her latest movie, Isn’t It Romantic. The film also stars Hollywood actors Rebel Wilson, Liam Hemsworth and Adam Devine. According to a source, the dance is part of a sequence of her upcoming Hollywood flick. Priyanka and the rest of the stars were shooting the sequence at the corner of 40th Street and Park Avenue in Manhattan.
Sharing a picture from the streets of NY, PeeCee took to her Instagram account to post the below!
She wrote: And it’s a picture wrap! Such a fun lot to shoot this movie with. Adore u all.. #isntitromantic @rebelwilson @andybovine @straussschulson @liamhemsworth #bettygilpin @brandontakespictures.
PeeCee is seen wearing a bright pink front slit dress while, Liam Hemsworth is wearing a black and white combo with a black blazer. The beautiful Rebel Wilson sports a bold red outfit.
@priyankachopra and @liamhemsworth filming a dance sequence for #IsntItRomantic outside Grand Central Terminal in NYC. #Priyankachopra #hollywood #bollywood #actress #liamhemsworth #pink #heels #hot #sexy #dance #grandcentralterminal #nyc #DeepikaPadukone #sonamkapoor #shahrukhkhan #salmankhan #katrinakaif #kareenakapoor #kanganaranaut #aliabhatt #shraddhakapoor #AnushkaSharma #quantico #AlexParrish #ranbirkapoor #varundhawan #SiddharthMalhotra
Liam Hemsworth shared the post on his Instagram handle as well. He captioned the post had the best time filming with this bunch! A truly great group of people. So many laughs. Can’t wait for everyone to see it next year on valentines weekend! @isntitromanticmovie.
The story line of Isn’t It Romantic revolves around a young woman who is disenchanted with love and eventually finds herself trapped inside a romantic comedy. The movie is scheduled to release on Valentine’s Day in 2019.
Rani Mukherjee – 4 Best Performances By The Actress
With a career spanning almost two decades, Rani Mukherjee will always be Bollywood’s queen of hearts. Starting with Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat (1997,) which mostly received a negative response, the actress has come a long way. With hard work, she established herself as one of the top actresses in Indian cinema. Here is a list of the four best performances by Rani Mukherjee till date.
1) Saathiya (2002)
A remake of the Tamil film Alaipayuthey, the movie was produced by Mani Ratnam. A commercial hit upon its release, the movie starred Rani Mukherjee as Suhaani, opposite Vivek Oberoi. Considered one of the biggest hits of Mukherjee’s career, the movie was also known for its songs. The role of Suhaani won Rani Mukherjee the Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actress.
2) Black (2005)
Directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Black starred Rani Mukherjee and Amitabh Bachan in the lead roles and was inspired by the 1962 movie The Miracle Worker. Black is about a deaf and blind girl and her relationship with her teacher (Amitabh Bachchan,) who develops Alzheimer’s disease. Rani Mukherjee, as Michelle, was praised by the audience and the critics alike. The role brought Rani Mukherjee her second Filmfare Award for Best Actress and her second Filmfare Critics Choice Award for Best Actress.
3) No One Killed Jessica (2011)
This biographical thriller film starred Rani Mukherjee and Vidya Balan as the leads and was based on the real life murder case of Jessica Lal. Rani Mukherjee’s intense performance as the journalist covering Jessica Lal’s murder case, won her the Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actress.
4) Talaash (2012)
Directed by Reema Kagti, this neo-noir psychological thriller saw Mukherjee in the deglamorized role of a housewife. Mukherjee attended several acting workshops to prepare for this role. The movie is based on a cop, his wife and a prostitute who gets entangled in a mystery. Mukherjee’s performance as a housewife grieving the death of her 8 year old son and trying to save her marriage, was praised by the critics as well as the audience.
Time and again, Rani Mukherjee surprised the audience with stellar performances and made a place in their hearts. Even though we don’t see her much on the big screen these days, her legacy lives on and she is still considered as one of the finest actresses of Bollywood.
Which of these performances of Rani Mukherjee is your favorite? Comment down below and let us know.
Deepika Padukone Best Outfits In Recent Times
The quintessential diva Deepika Padukone manages to garner the attention of the media and fans with her regular carpet and public appearances. Be it Indian or Western, the Padmaavat actress sure knows how to impress.
Let us take a look at some of the best outfits she flaunted in recent times.
1) Cannes 2019
For Cannes this year, Padukone was seen in a custom made white gown created by the renowned fashion designer Dundas. The white gown featured a life size black bow across the body and complimented the actress very well. Deepika completed this look with dramatic eyes and a high ponytail. She looked like a dream.
2) Met Gala 2019
Deepika opted the full princess look for this year’s Met Gala. She was seen wearing a dramatic pink strapless gown by Zacposen. She completed this look with full glam makeup and a high ponytail. She looked every bit of a diva in this dress.
3) Ambani wedding
For Akash Ambani’s wedding in May this year, Padukone opted for a pink Sabyasachi saree, a look of hers which swept people off their feet. This look also featured a Pearl choker necklace and statement studs. She looked nothing less than fabulous, we must say.
4) Nykaa Femina Beauty Awards 2019
For the Nykaa Femina Awards this year, Deepika made a statement in a black bodycon dress with a plunging neckline. Minimal makeup and statement earrings completed this look. Deepika Padukone really is the queen of hearts for a reason!
Which one of these looks of Deepika Padukone is your favourite? Comment below and let us know.
Karishma Kapoor Birthday – Interesting Facts About The Actress
Karishma Kapoor, the crush of almost every Indian during the ’90s, is one of the most prominent and gifted actresses in B-town. As Lolo celebrates her 45th birthday today, we bring you some lesser known and interesting facts about this diva.
1) Karishma Kapoor allegedly dropped out of school soon after her sixth standard to pursue a career in acting. Her first film Prem Qaidi was released when she was just 16 years. This passion of hers made her one of the most prominent stars of the ’90s.
2) Karishma Kapoor was rumored to be dating her co star Ajay Devgn for three years before they broke up in 1995. She was also linked up with Akshay Kumar for a brief time.
3) She was romantically involved with Abhishek Bacchan and the duo even got engaged in October 2002. However, their relationship did not last and they split up 4 months after their engagement.
4) Karishma Kapoor turned down several films which came her way, which later went on to become huge hits. She was offered Juhi Chawla’s role in Ishq, Manisha Koirala’s role in Gupt, Rani Mukherjee’s role in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and even Kareena Kapoor’s role in Talaash. She was not keen on doing these roles back then.
5) Karishma Kapoor also made a mark in television with the series Karishma – The Miracles of Destiny. The actress was seen essaying a dual role in the show.
6) Her mother Babita Kapoor gave her the nickname ‘Lolo’ after the legendary Hollywood actress Gina Lollobridiga. In Babita Kapoor’s mother tongue, Sindhi, Lolo means ‘sweet.’
After stealing our hearts for years with her stellar performances and scintillating looks, Karishma Kapoor has been away from the silver screen for a while now. However, she manages to capture the attention of the media with her red carpet appearances.
We wish this diva a very happy birthday and long life ahead.
Arjun Patiala Trailer Out Now
The trailer of Arjun Patiala, starring Kriti Sanon, Diljit Dosanjh and Varun Sharma, released today and by the looks of things, this one is a laughter riot all the way through!
From the very beginning, the leads were promoting the film through funny tit bits and videos, keeping everyone guessing about what to expect from their movie. Watch the trailer now and see what we mean!
Arjun is here to take you on a fun ride to Patiala!!!#ArjunPatialaTrailer out now!
https://t.co/IKlc5YmN2o#DineshVijan @MaddockFilms @TSeries @jugrajrohit @diljitdosanjh @kritisanon @varunsharma90 @leyzellsandeep @yadav_shobhna @bakemycakefilms @sharadakarki
— Bhushan Kumar (@itsBhushanKumar) June 20, 2019
The trailer opens with a voice over of the iconic radio jockey, Ameen Sayani, introducing the movie. Juxtaposed with scenes from Ajay Devgn’s Singham and Ranveer Singh’s Simmba, Ameen’s voice over introduces Arjun Patiala as the 145th cop film in Bollywood!
Honest to the very minute, the trailer introduces Diljit Dosanjh’s character (Arjun Patiala) as a cute cop, Kriti Sanon (Ritu Randhawa) as the supremely dramatic heroine and Varun Sharma (Onida Singh) as the hero’s cop friend. Just like Arjun, Onida also has a hilarious story to his name and through the trailer, one gets glimpses of how his childhood was.
With Ritu being a crime reporter and Arjun and Onida playing the roles of small time cops, the trailer is action packed and filled with at least half a dozen bad guys. Talking about the film, Kriti Sanon said , “I feel it’s a completely different kind of a comedy. It’s a slightly spoofy kind of a comedy. I don’t think that kind of a take on comedy has been done before.”
Directed by Rohit Jugraj, and produced by Bhushan Kumar and Dinesh Vijan under their T-Series and Maddock banners, this movie is touted to be a goofy cop comedy. Arjun Patiala is scheduled to hit the screens on the 26th of July, so stay tuned!
Kajal Aggarwal’s Birthday – Lesser Known Facts About The Actress
The diva Kajal Aggarwal is one of the most talented and bankable actresses in South India. As this beauty turns a year older today, we bring you a list of some lesser known facts about her.
Lesser known facts about Kajal Aggarwal:
1) Kajal Aggarwal was born and brought up in Mumbai in a Punjabi household. Her father is an entrepreneur by profession and her mother is a confectioner.
2) Kajal Aggarwal loves cooking and she often takes time off her busy schedule to cook her favourite dishes. Baking is also another thing Kajal enjoys, just like her mother.
3) Not many people know this, but Kajal is a marketing graduate. She did her Bachelor of Arts in Mass Media with Marketing and Advertising as her specialisations.
4) Though she is famous in the South, Kajal started her acting career with the Bollywood film Kyun! Ho Gaya Na…, in which she was seen playing Aishwarya Rai’s friend.
5) Kajal Aggarwal then turned her attention to the South Indian film industry and made her Tollywood debut as the leading lady of Lakshmi Kalyanam. She became a popular face with S.S. Rajamouli’s Magadheera.
6) Not just a talented actress, Kajal Aggarwal is a successful entrepreneur as well. She co owns Marsala, a premium jewellery brand, along with her sister, Nisha Aggarwal.
7) Kajal Aggarwal is an avid reader and enjoys reading fiction novels as well as self help books.
8) Kajal has also managed to carve her niche in Bollywood with films like Singham and Do Lafzon Ki Kahani, in which her acting was widely appreciated.
9) Kajal Aggarwal hardly has any time for vacations. However, whenever there is time, Kajal loves visiting Bali, which is her favourite holiday destination.
From her debut, Kajal Aggarwal has come a really long way. Till date, she featured in over 50 films. She is also a four time recipient of the Filmfare South Best Actress Award. As Kajal Aggarwal turns 34 today, here’s wishing this diva a very happy birthday and a long life ahead.
- 5 Bollywood Actors Who Played Characters Nowhere Their Age
- SRK To Be Honoured With Honorary Doctorate Degree By La Trobe University
- WAR Teaser Out Now
- Rani Mukherjee – 4 Best Performances By The Actress
- Satte Pe Satta Remake – Deepika Padukone-Hrithik Roshan To Unite?
- Irrfan Khan To Work Only On Angrezi Medium
- Janhvi Kapoor-Angad Bedi Head To Dream Location To Shoot Kargil Girl
- Super 30 Movie Review
- Best Bollywood Psychological Thrillers Of All Time
- Saand Ki Aankh Teaser Out Now
- Kangana Ranaut-Journalist Justin Rao Public Spat – Everything You Need To Know
- Batla House Trailer Out Now
- Dhaakad First Look Out – Kangana Ranaut Looks Ferocious
- Mission Mangal Teaser Out Now
- Gully Boy Wins NETPAC Award For Best Asian Film
- Saaho First Song Psycho Saiyaan Out Now
- 83 first look poster- Ranveer Singh Looks Just Like Kapil Dev
- Ranveer Singh Birthday – Looking At Some Of The Best Performances By The Actor
- Malaal Movie Review
- Kabir Singh Box Office Collections Hit 200 Crore Mark
- Anupam Kher, Zoya Akhtar, Anurag Kashyap And Ritesh Batra Invited To Be Oscars Academy Members
- Judgementall Hai Kya Trailer Out Now
- Deepika Padukone Best Outfits In Recent Times
- Jabariya Jodi Trailer Out Now
- Dangal Star Zaira Wasim To Quit Acting
- S S Rajamouli Mahabharata Imaginary Character Sketches: See Pics
- Megastar Chiranjeevi Film Khaidi No.150 Beats Dangal Records
- S S Rajamouli Breaks Silence On Madhuri Dixit And Surya Being Part Of Baahubali 2
- Sunny Leone Gives A SOLID Reply To RGV On His Shameless Tweets: Watch Video
- Shocking! Salman Khan Worried About Prabhas Baahubali 2
- Bollywood Remade Songs Through The Years
- Baahubali filmmaker SS Rajmouli Next Is Trilogy Based On Mahabharata!
- Rajamouli’s Mahabharatha To Star 3 Big Superstars From Different Industries
- Indian Celebrities WhatsApp Conversation On Khaidi No150
- Kangana Ranaut Opens Up About Her Fight With Prabhas