The famous climax scene from the rom-com film Pyaar Ka Punchnama, grabbed the attention of a lot of people! Well, you can never forget that scene of Kartik Aaryan, where he rants with regard to his annoying girlfriend!
From the Pyaar Ka Punchnama series to Kaanchi, the cute and charming Kartik Aryan, became famous for his witty performances! Ladies love him for his chocolate boy looks and the film industry loves him for his acting skills! The actor’s last film was the 2018 Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety, which entered the Rs. 100 crore film club! Wow! Let us find out more about this talented lad!
Here’s a list of 5 things you didn’t know about Kartik Aaryan!
1. Do you know this charming yet versatile actor happen to be an engineer? Kartik Aaryan was offered a role in the 2011 film Pyaar Ka Punchnama, while he was in the third year of Engineering!
2. Kartik is a mama’s boy!
Despite being passionate about acting, Kartik completed his studies only because his mama wanted him to be an engineer! Awww!
In an interview, Kartik said, Mom had one condition that I either complete my studies or no acting. She said that even if I’m acting, still I have to complete B. Tech along with it. Finally, I can say that mom, I am an educated actor.
3. He is trained in Mixed Martial Arts (MMA.)
Kartik revealed in an interview,
I perform martial arts. I’ve been trained in MMA.
Oh, damn! Isn’t he multi talented?
4. His favourite superhero is Iron Man! Aww, but you are our iron man, Kartik!
5. Kartik loves doing parkour! However, he left it because he got injured once! He hurt his neck and decided to quit parkour! For those who do not know what parkour is, it is a training discipline movement that was developed from military obstacle course training!
Well, nevermind Kartik! You still are one of the most charming personalities in Bollywood, currently! We would love to watch you in an action film in the coming years!
Shahid Kapoor: Happy Birthday To A Versatile Performer
Shahid Kapoor made his feature film debut as a shy chocolate boy with the movie Ishq Vishq, and the actor has not looked back since then. Shahid took on diverse roles ranging from a deranged druggie in Udta Punjab to a morally upright Rajput king in Padmaavat. Son of renowned actor Pankaj Kapoor and Neelima Azeem, Shahid hails from a family with acting in its blood. Shahid Kapoor has grown in the Hindi film industry on his own merit, establishing himself with his choice of tricky and versatile roles.
Shahid Kapoor turns 39 today. Let us have a look at some of his most versatile roles in recent years.
1. Haider (2014)
Haider was an adaptation of Shakespeare’s Hamlet. Shahid Kapoor starred as Haider Meer, a student returning from Aligarh Muslim University to his home in Kashmir, only to find his father missing. Haider starts out on a journey with his friend Arshia, a journalist, to find out what happened to his father. What begins as an ordinary search, spirals out of control and drags Haider into a web of conspiracies involving terrorist entities. Haider showcases an individual’s journey from sanity into the depths of insanity. Shahid was splendid in showcasing Haider’s slow descent into madness.
2. Udta Punjab (2016)
When Udta Punjab released, it courted controversy due to the nature of its content and plot that hinted at the highly prevalent drug abuse problem among the youth of Punjab. The censor board had to step in and direct the filmmakers to make a total of 89 cuts to the film. Shahid Kapoor starred as Tejinder Singh, also known as Gabru, who has a penchant for abusing drugs and writing songs that glorify violence. In an unfortunate incident, Gabru accidentally shoots an accomplice which lands him in prison. This causes Gabru to reflect on his actions and how his songs mislead the youth of Punjab to use drugs. Gabru has a change of heart and decides to use his fame to spread word about the negative effects of drugs. Shahid’s portrayal of Gabru as an energetic singer and his portrayal of a man who has a change of heart was brilliant.
3. Padmaavat (2018)
Shahid Kapoors played the role of one of India’s celebrated Rajput warrior kings, Maharawal Ratan Singh in Padmaavat. Shahid was spot on in portraying Raja Ratan Singh, being mellow when required and showcasing the famed Rajput bravery when required. Be it handling a sword on the battlefield or giving inspiring speeches to his followers, Shahid was able to do it all with a flourish. Padmaavat was a movie filled with powerful acting performances from Shahid Kapoor.
4. Kabir SIngh (2019)
Kabir Singh was Shahid Kapoor’s latest movie and a remake of the Telugu cult movie Arjun Reddy. Shahid Kapoor was able to showcase the journey of Kabir Singh, a house surgeon, who loses his way by abusing alcohol and drugs due to a break up with the love of his life. The breakup completely derails Kabir Singh’s life leading him to cut corners and regulations in surgeries and abuse his relationship with his best friends. Shahid’s performance as Kabir Singh was compelling and his acting was of excellent quality.
Here is wishing this extremely talented actor a very happy birthday and here is looking forward to more amazing movies from Shahid Kapoor!
Sushant Singh Rajput 34th Birthday – Best Films Of The Actor
Sushant Singh Rajput is a new generation Bollywood actor who is known for his brilliant acting and dancing skills and his dedication towards enacting a character. The actor has some great movies to his credit since he started transitioning into mainstream Bollywood from television serials with his debut movie, Kai Po Che!
Sushant Singh Rajput celebrates his 34th birthday today. On this occasion, let us take a look at his best films so far.
Kai Po Che! (2013)
Kai Po Che!, Sushant Singh Rajput’s debut movie, also starred Rajkummar Rao and Amit Sadh and was based on the bestselling novel The 3 Mistakes Of My Life written by Chetan Bhagat. The movie revolves around three friends who start their own sports academy for cricket and a sporting goods’ store. The rest of the story is about how the friends lose their investment and their store in the Gujarat earthquakes and how one of the friends, Omi (Amit Sadh,) works for his uncle, a political leader, to pay off the debt. As the movie progresses, it showcases how Omi falls victim to his uncle’s ploy and is out for blood against Muslims post the Godhra Train massacre incident and ends up accidentally killing his friend Ishaan (Sushant Singh Rajput.) The film ends with Omi completing his sentence in prison and seeking forgiveness from Ishaan’s sister. The movie was highly praised by critics for the acting prowess of Rajkummar Rao and Susanth Singh Rajput.
Shuddh Desi Romance (2013)
This was Sushant Singh Rajput’s second movie, which was released in the same year as his debut movie. The movie explores the young Indian mindset regarding live in relationships, arranged marriage and commitment. The movie is about how Raghu (Sushant Singh Rajput) meets Gayatri (Parineeti Chopra) in a fake baraat and they fall for each other and begin a live in relationship by passing off as siblings. When they decide to marry each other, Gayatri bails out without informing Raghu, leading to him being depressed and that is when he meets Tara, who he was earlier supposed to marry. Tara and Raghu fall for each other, however, Raghu runs into Gayatri at a wedding. The rest of the movie follows how Raghu and Gayatri realise their love for each other and end up pursuing a live in relationship instead of marrying each other. The movie was a hit at the box office.
M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story (2016)
The movie is a biography about the life of former Indian Cricket Team Captain M.S. Dhoni. The film follows the life of Dhoni, who is played by Sushant Singh Rajput, from his childhood to when he eventually quits his job at the Indian Railways to pursue a career in cricket. The movie also shows how Dhoni meets his wife Sakshi. M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story ends with a portrayal of India’s winning campaign under Dhoni at the ICC Cricket World Cup 2011, where Dhoni seals the win in the final with his iconic sixer. The movie saw Sushant Singh Rajput undergo extensive training to portray M.S. Dhoni and earned him a nomination for Best Actor at the Filmfare Awards.
Chhichhore is a movie which has an ensemble cast starring Sushant Singh Rajput, Shraddha Kapoor, Naveen Polishetty, Varun Sharma, Tahir Raj Bhasin and Prateik Babbar. The movie showcases how Anirudh Pathak’s (Sushant Singh Rajput) son Raghav attampts suicide because he fails to qualify in the IIT-JEE Mains and fears he may be labelled a loser. He survives, but is in a critical condition. A depressed Anirudh then recounts the story of his college days and hostel life where he and his friends are branded as losers themselves by everyone, but end up proving to everyone they are winners at heart. The movie won positive response owing to the portrayal of life in an Indian hostel.
Sushant Singh Rajput is currently filming Dil Bechara. This movie is based on the acclaimed novel The Fault In Our Stars, which was also made into a Hollywood movie.
Here is wishing the talented actor, Sushant Singh Rajput, a very happy birthday!
Imran Khan 37th Birthday- Unknown Facts About The Actor
Imran Khan is not your regular Bollywood celebrity. The Shy actor prefers to remain out of the limelight when he is not working on a film. Imran Khan may not have been on the news in recent times, but the actor has worked on several hits like Jaane Tu..Ya Jaane Na, I hate Luv Stories, Delhi Belly and Mere Brother Ki Dulhan.
Let us have a look at some of the unknown facts about this quiet actor, on his Thirty Seventh birthday.
1. He is actually named Imran Pal. He adopted his mother’s surname to honor her for raising him alone after her separation from her husband.
2. He directed a short film named Mission Mars: Keep Walking India, which Is about the Indian Mars Mission Mangalyaan.
3. He filed a Public Interest Litigation in court against the Maharashtra State Government when they wanted to raise the legal age of drinking to 25. Imran was of the opinion that it was unfair to wait till 25 years for one to express their freedom of choice.
4. Imran Khan along with his wife Avantika Malik purchased a four acre plot of land which they converted to an animal shelter where staff and veterinary doctors can attend to the rescued animals.
5. Imran Khan has been labeled as a gay icon by Bombay Dost, which is India’s first legal gay magazine in 2011 when he was one of the most popular celebrities..
6. Imran Khan is a good Samaritan and is known to support causes in which he believes . He supports People For Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) ,and collaborated with All India Bakchod to do a satirical video when the ruling Government criminalised gay sex.
The actor currently has no projects that he is working on right now. He is devoted to supporting the causes which he believes .
Here’s wishing Imran Khan a Happy Birthday!
’83 – Character Poster Of The Little Master Released
The movie ’83 stars Ranveer Singh as Kapil Dev, the iconic former Indian Cricket Team Captain. As the movie inches closer to its release in April, Ranveer is slowly revealing the character posters of the Indian Cricket Team in ’83.
The movie follows the journey of Kapil Dev and his heroics in the historic Cricket World Cup in the year of 1983. Ranveer Singh is a well known method actor and he is leaving no stone unturned in acing the looks, mannerisms and gameplay of Kapil Dev. He even took training lessons from the legend himself for the sake of authenticity.
The poster of the character of former Indian batsman Sunil Gavaskar, who is also known as the ‘Little Master,’ was revealed by Ranveer Singh on his official Twitter handle. Tahir Raj Bhasin will play the role of Sunil Gavaskar in ’83.
TAHIR RAJ BHASIN as The Little Master SUNIL GAVASKAR 🏏🏆#ThisIs83 @TahirRajBhasin @kabirkhankk @deepikapadukone @Shibasishsarkar @madmantena #SajidNadiadwala @vishinduri @RelianceEnt @FuhSePhantom @NGEMovies @vibri_media @ZeeMusicCompany @PicturesPVR @83thefilm pic.twitter.com/5Ac29OzsHZ
— Ranveer Singh (@RanveerOfficial) January 11, 2020
The poster portrays Tahir Raj Bhasin acing the iconic straight drive posture of Sunil Gavaskar.
Ranveer Singh earlier released the poster of himself as Kapil Dev last year, which showed the actor acing the iconic look of Kapil Dev.
On my special day, here’s presenting THE HARYANA HURRICANE 🌪KAPIL DEV 🏏🏆@83thefilm @kabirkhankk @deepikapadukone @madmantena @Shibasishsarkar @vishinduri @RelianceEnt @FuhSePhantom @NGEMovies pic.twitter.com/HqaP07GJEQ
— Ranveer Singh (@RanveerOfficial) July 6, 2019
Hrithik Roshan 46th Birthday – Two Best Films Of The Actor
Hrithik Roshan is one of the biggest Bollywood actors who has essayed multiple characters in his two decade acting career. From an innovative international criminal to a quadriplegic magician to a blind man, he has done it all. The actor has also been named as the World’s Most Handsome Man.
Hrithik Roshan turns 46 today. On this occasion let us take a look at two films in which he acted .
Two Best Films of Hritik Roshan
1. Kaho Na Pyaar Hai (2000)
While Hrithik also performed as a child artist before, he got his first major break as the male protagonist in the film Kaho Na Pyaar Hai, which was directed by his father Rakesh Roshan. The film went on to become a huge commercial success. Hrithik Roshan essayed a dual role as Rohit and Raj. The movie follows the story of how Rohit falls in love with Sonia (Ameesha Patel) but is later killed by Sonia’s father when he witnesses Sonia’s father killing the Police Commissioner for finding out about his illegal activities. A heartbroken Sonia goes to Australia where she meets Raj who is a doppelganger of Rohit. The rest of the story is about how Raj finally exposes Sonia’s father and ends up with Sonia. The movie was such a huge hit that it went on to win 92 awards in numerous ceremonies and categories. This was a record that was inducted into the Guinness Book Of World Records 2002. Hrithik also won the awards for The Best Actor and The Best Debut Actor at the Filmfare Awards.
2. Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (2011)
In Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, Hrithik played the role of Arjun, a financial broker who is a workaholic. The movie is about three friends Kabir (Abhay Deol,) Imran (Farhan Akhtar) and Arjun who take a three week road trip in Spain due to a long standing pact. Hrithik was spot on in essaying the role of an uptight financial broker who is reluctant to put his work aside during the road trip. The rest of the film is about how Arjun slowly lets his guard down and begins to enjoy life and in the process renews his friendships with Imran and Kabir. Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara became a huge hit and went on to become a cult classic.
Hrithik Roshan has had a strong year in 2019 with the film War, which broke box office records for collections and was the highest grossing film of 2019. The handsome actor no doubt has many more films to offer and is currently working on Krissh 4.
Here’s wishing the handsome actor Hrithik Roshan a very happy birthday!
- Shahid Kapoor: Happy Birthday To A Versatile Performer
- Sourav Ganguly Biopic: Karan Johar To Collaborate With Sourav Ganguly?
- Sooryavanshi 24×7 : Movie Achieves Unique Feat With Its Release Date
- Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan: A Beautiful And Fun Movie That Addresses Homosexuality
- Baaghi 3: Dus Bahane 2.0 Inspires Troll Fest
- Ananya Pandey To Join The Cast Of Fighter
- Mai Aur Meri Khwaishein – Simran Bagga Releases New Music Video
- Disha Patani Blown Away By Dus Bahane 2.0
- Malang Movie Review-Aditya Roy Kapur And Anil Kapoor Shine Brightly
- Simran Bagga To Give A Surprise On Valentine’s Day
- Dhoom 4 to Star Akshay Kumar?
- Tiger Shroff To Star In Baaghi 3
- Jackie Shroff Joins Cast Of Sooryavanshi
- Thappad Trailer Released – Taapsee Pannu Explores Issue Of Domestic Violence
- Vicky Kaushal Starrer Bhoot Part One: The Haunted Ship Teaser Out
- Taapsee Pannu Starrer Thappad First Look Poster Released
- Dhanush, Sara Ali Khan and Akshay Kumar To Star In Atrangi Re
- Maidaan First Look – Ajay Devgn As Football Coach
- Priyanka Chopra Jonas Set To Join Matrix 4
- Dharma Productions Ventures Into Horror Genre, Logo Becomes Dark
- Dia Mirza Breaks Down At Jaipur Literature Festival
- Deepika Padukone And Rishi Kapoor To Star In Bollywood Remake Of The Intern
- Akshay Kumar Shares New Release Date Of Film Bell Bottom
- First Look Of ’83 Unveiled, Shows Kapil’s Devils
- Bachchan Pandey – Akshay Kumar Unveils New Look
- S S Rajamouli Mahabharata Imaginary Character Sketches: See Pics
- Megastar Chiranjeevi Film Khaidi No.150 Beats Dangal Records
- S S Rajamouli Breaks Silence On Madhuri Dixit And Surya Being Part Of Baahubali 2
- Sunny Leone Gives A SOLID Reply To RGV On His Shameless Tweets: Watch Video
- Shocking! Salman Khan Worried About Prabhas Baahubali 2
- Bollywood Remade Songs Through The Years
- O Meri Mehbooba Actress, Natasa Stankovic, Shimmers!
- Baahubali filmmaker SS Rajmouli Next Is Trilogy Based On Mahabharata!
- Rajamouli’s Mahabharatha To Star 3 Big Superstars From Different Industries
- Indian Celebrities WhatsApp Conversation On Khaidi No150