Dabangg 3 To Be Directed By Prabhudeva
The Dabangg series have become a massive success since the first movie hit the screens. While the third part to this series was announced a while ago, the movie will not be directed by Arbaaz Khan.
Salman and Prabhudheva have earlier given us a super hit in 2009 in the form of Wanted. Other than this, the filmmaker, actor and producer has helmed multiple entertainers like Rowdy Rathore, R… Rajkumar, Action Jackson and Singh is Bling.
“I was in Mumbai last week to finalise all the details. Yes, I am directing Dabangg 3 for Salman and Arbaaz Khan. Who says no to them? We’ve been closely associated for the longest time. I share a warm friendship with Salman Khan and his brothers. When Salman and Arbaaz asked me to direct Dabangg 3 there was no question of saying no,” said Prabudheva confirming the news.
Everything in this part will remain the same. The music is going to be composed by Sajid Wajid and the only thing that is changed is the director. With so much already revealed about Dabangg 3, it is going to be quite exciting to see what happens when the superstar comes back on the screen as Chulbul Pandey!
A.R Rahman To Make Music For Hindi Remake Of The Fault In Our Stars
The Hindi remake of The Fault In Our Stars just got bigger and better. A little while ago, the makers roped in Sushant Singh Rajput to play the lead role. If you thought this was a big deal, then hold your breath because we have some exciting news for you.
The team has just announced that A.R. Rahman has been roped in to compose music for this epic remake. Rahman confirmed the news by saying, “When I heard the narration of their Indian adaptation of The Fault in Our Stars and especially how music is so beautifully woven into the narrative, I got quite excited.”
This Hindi remake marks the directorial debut of casting director Mukesh Chhabra, while Rahman and the film’s producers, Fox Star Studios, have previously collaborated on Danny Boyle’s Slumdog Millionaire which won eight Oscars, including Best Original Music Score.
AR Rahman to compose music for #TheFaultInOurStars Hindi remake… Stars Sushant Singh Rajput… Mukesh Chhabra to direct… Fox Star Studios are the producers.
— taran adarsh (@taran_adarsh) March 8, 2018
While the male lead and the composer have been locked in, the makers are still on a lookout for their female lead. The title will be announced soon and the movie is expected to go on the floors later this year.
Aiyaary Movie Review, Rating And Aiyaary Box Office Collections
Cast: Sidharth Malhotra, Manoj Bajpayee, Rakul Preet, Anupam Kher, Naseeruddin Shah
Director: Neeraj Pandey
mango Bollywood Rating: 2.5/5
In theory, director Neeraj Pandey’s Aiyaary tells us a compelling story. Manoj Bajpayee and Sidharth Malhotra share the perfect mentor and protege relationship. At least for the first half of the movie. The delicate relationship turns sour when the latter goes rogue, creating a furor in the entire system.
The two know each other’s behaviours, mannerisms and characters to a tee. Major Jai Bakshi (Sidharth Malhotra) looks up to Colonel Abhay (Manoj Bajpayee) and has learned the tricks of the trade from him. The young major gets disillusioned after realising the extent of corruption in the country’s defense deals and the involvement of highly placed officials.
Aiyaary, which means the act of espionage, is designed to show a race to the finish between two like minded people. Pandey tries to weave a modern story but fails to make a strong impact. There are strong influences seen in Aiyaary from his past movies, especially A Wednesday.
The Positives of Aiyaary
There are quite a few positives to Aiyaary as a story. Pandey has given a compelling character growth to Manoj Bajpayee’s and Sidharth Malhotra’s characters. The music has been created with care and compassion, taking us through the entire story with the rhythm and the lyrics. As a strong mentor, Colonel Abhay plays his role with just the right kind of strength and vigour.
Malhotra also plays the role of a mentee with seasoned ease. No role is too over the top for this particular actor and all he needs is a director to bring out the best in him. Bajpayee, Naseeruddin Shah and Anupam Kher bring their best game to the table, making the movie even more special.
The Negatives of Aiyaary
While the strengths are quite strong for this Neeraj Pandey film, the negatives seem to stand out more. As a movie, Aiyaary is sketchily written and not compelling. It tests patience even if you are a fan of the genre. It demands way too much endurance than what is left in you after watching Naseeruddin Shah’s bizarre monologue during the movie.
Malhotra’s character starts off really well but half way through, it looks like he got tired of his role. Like most of the actors in the movie, he too seems to have gotten confused with the script. The characters of Rakul Preet and Pooja Chopra too have been written without much empathy. In fact, at one point, one gets the distinct feeling this is all an elaborate version of CID.
The Overall Performance
All in all, despite not having a strong script, the overall performance of all the individual characters is quite compelling. What could have made the movie stick is a script that hits the mark. Individually though, the actors have delivered their best with what they had.
mango Bollywood Review
At the end of the day, mango Bollywood gives Neeraj Pandey’s Aiyaary movie a 2.5 on 5 rating. Ideally, there should have been stronger characters and detailed descriptions. However, for Pandey’s worth, this movie seems to have hit just the adequate chords.
- Missing Trailer Is Out And Tabu Knows What Worried Looks Like!
- Kangana Ranaut: Happy Birthday Through Five Iconic Roles
- 102 Not Out First Look Out And It Is All Things Quirky!
- 10 best Bollywood songs remakes.
- Missing Movie First Look Out!
- Baa Baaa Black Sheep Movie Review And First Day Box Office Expectations
- Hichki Movie Review And First Day Box Office Expectations
- Top Five Bollywood Iconic Villain Lines
- Karan Singh Grover’s facts you did not know.
- Daisy Shah Look Out For Race 3!
- Blackmail Song, Bewafa Beauty, Is Out! Listen Here
- Hichki: Reasons To Watch!
- Ayushmann Khurrana Rare And Unseen Pictures
- On Rani Mukherjee’s Birthday, Here Is Looking At Her Top Five Women Oriented Movies
- Theherja, The First Song From October Is Seeped In Nature And Melody
- Total Dhamaal Promises To Be Another Laughter Riot
- Manmarziyan First Look Out And It Looks Promising
- Bollywood Babies Rocking 2018
- 5 Bollywood movies inspired from the South.
- Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety Enters The 100 Crores Club
- Jacqueline Fernandez Fails To Be The Madhuri Dixit We Are Used To
- Shriya Saran Ties The Knot!
- Varun Dhawan Rare And Unknown Facts
- Sara Ali Khan Confirmed For Simmba!
- Katrina Kaif Rare And Unseen Pictures
- S S Rajamouli Mahabharata Imaginery Character Sketches: See Pics
- Megastar Chiranjeevi Film Khaidi No.150 Beats Dangal Records
- S S Rajamouli Breaks Silence On Madhuri Dixit And Surya Being Part Of Baahubali 2
- Sunny Leone Gives A SOLID Reply To RGV On His Shameless Tweets: Watch Video
- Shocking! Salman Khan Worried About Prabhas Baahubali 2
- Baahubali filmmaker SS Rajmouli Next Is Trilogy Based On Mahabharata!
- Rajamouli’s Mahabharatha To Star 3 Big Superstars From Different Industries
- Indian Celebrities WhatsApp Conversation On Khaidi No150
- Kangana Ranaut Opens Up About Her Fight With Prabhas
- Dangal Box Office Collections | 42 Days Collections