Some sparkles are better worn on fingers than seen on the skies. The engagement rings of these Bollywood Babes definitely prove that point. If you like it you should put on a ring on it, right? And these rings show us just that! Today, we take a look at ten such rings that blow our minds away!
1. Shilpa Shetty
When Raj Kundra popped the question to Shilpa Shetty, little did she or even know that she would be the grand recipient of an even grander ring. Her engagement rings is worth a whopping Rs. 3 crores!
2. Aishwarya Rai
The Bachchans know how to do things in style and Abhishek followed the family tradition by proposing to Aishwarya Rai with a huge ass ring which she’s rarely ever seen without. The ring is worth Rs. 50 lakhs!
3. Kareena Kapoor Khan
Kareena is a self confessed diamond lover and Saif left no stones unturned as he presented his lady love with a 5 carat platinum band diamond ring when they got married in 2012. Now that is love shown, king size.
4. Vidya Balan
Vidya Balan is traditional in every way. From the clothes she wears to the style she flaunts, everything about Vidya Balan is truly elegant and stylish. Just like everything about her life, very little is known about Vidya’s ring! Vidya sports a gold and ruby ring. Besides being different from the regular solitaires stars tend to pick, the ring beautifully complements her favourite attire, sarees.
5. Genelia D’ Souza
Genelia loves flaunting the ring Riteish Deshmukh put on her finger! Fortunately or unfortunately, the price of her engagement ring is not known.
6. Mira Rajput
She was dressed in extremely chic clothes for all her wedding functions. According to very confidential sources, she wore a Nirav Modi solitaire ring on her Big Day. The ring was is worth a grand total of Rs. 23 lakhs! Shahid popped the question with this ring and Mira is NEVER seen without it!
7. Esha Deol Esha Deol was very candid when it came to showing off her wedding ring to the paparazzi. Bharat Takhtani gifted the actress an eternity band with a solitaire on their engagement which was followed by the gift of a second ring on their wedding day. Double the joy for this beautiful lady, no?
8. Lara Dutta
There are husbands who love their wives unconditionally and then there are those who go the extra mile by showing off their love in more ways than one. Mahesh Bhupathi did just that by designing Lara Dutta’s 4 carat engagement ring all on his own! This is what we call true love!
Aiyaary Movie Review, Rating And Aiyaary Box Office Collections
Cast: Sidharth Malhotra, Manoj Bajpayee, Rakul Preet, Anupam Kher, Naseeruddin Shah
Director: Neeraj Pandey
mango Bollywood Rating: 2.5/5
In theory, director Neeraj Pandey’s Aiyaary tells us a compelling story. Manoj Bajpayee and Sidharth Malhotra share the perfect mentor and protege relationship. At least for the first half of the movie. The delicate relationship turns sour when the latter goes rogue, creating a furor in the entire system.
The two know each other’s behaviours, mannerisms and characters to a tee. Major Jai Bakshi (Sidharth Malhotra) looks up to Colonel Abhay (Manoj Bajpayee) and has learned the tricks of the trade from him. The young major gets disillusioned after realising the extent of corruption in the country’s defense deals and the involvement of highly placed officials.
Aiyaary, which means the act of espionage, is designed to show a race to the finish between two like minded people. Pandey tries to weave a modern story but fails to make a strong impact. There are strong influences seen in Aiyaary from his past movies, especially A Wednesday.
The Positives of Aiyaary
There are quite a few positives to Aiyaary as a story. Pandey has given a compelling character growth to Manoj Bajpayee’s and Sidharth Malhotra’s characters. The music has been created with care and compassion, taking us through the entire story with the rhythm and the lyrics. As a strong mentor, Colonel Abhay plays his role with just the right kind of strength and vigour.
Malhotra also plays the role of a mentee with seasoned ease. No role is too over the top for this particular actor and all he needs is a director to bring out the best in him. Bajpayee, Naseeruddin Shah and Anupam Kher bring their best game to the table, making the movie even more special.
The Negatives of Aiyaary
While the strengths are quite strong for this Neeraj Pandey film, the negatives seem to stand out more. As a movie, Aiyaary is sketchily written and not compelling. It tests patience even if you are a fan of the genre. It demands way too much endurance than what is left in you after watching Naseeruddin Shah’s bizarre monologue during the movie.
Malhotra’s character starts off really well but half way through, it looks like he got tired of his role. Like most of the actors in the movie, he too seems to have gotten confused with the script. The characters of Rakul Preet and Pooja Chopra too have been written without much empathy. In fact, at one point, one gets the distinct feeling this is all an elaborate version of CID.
The Overall Performance
All in all, despite not having a strong script, the overall performance of all the individual characters is quite compelling. What could have made the movie stick is a script that hits the mark. Individually though, the actors have delivered their best with what they had.
mango Bollywood Review
At the end of the day, mango Bollywood gives Neeraj Pandey’s Aiyaary movie a 2.5 on 5 rating. Ideally, there should have been stronger characters and detailed descriptions. However, for Pandey’s worth, this movie seems to have hit just the adequate chords.
Sunny Leone: 7 Interesting Facts, You May not Know!
Sunny Leone has been dealing with the haters of her past life like a boss! She has also established her base in Bollywood without any ‘Godfather’ in the industry. Sunny is determined and is ruling her life like a queen, with all the sass! Here are 7 interesting facts about Sunny Leone that would make you fall hard and deeper in love with her.
The stage name :
* Sunny Leone is her stage name her real name is Karenjit Kaur Vohra.
Before Getting Into the Bollywood Industry:
* Sunny Leone worked as a red carpet reporter for MTV video music awards on MTV India.
Refused On Sets:
*Sunny Leone once refused to shoot when kids were present on the sets of pink lips.
* Apart from acting, Sunny has been part of active campaigns like Rock n’Roll Los Angeles Half Marathon, to raise money for the American Cancer Society. Sunny posed for People for the ethical treatment of animals ( PETA ) encouraging pet owners to have their cats and dogs spayed and neutered.
* Sunny Leone has recently adopted a girl child. Sunny along with her husband Daniel Weber has adopted a little 22 months old girl from Latur. Her name is Nisha Kaur Weber. She has been living with the couple for more than a week now.
Being a Tom Boy:
* Sunny as a young girl was a self described tomboy, very athletic and played street hockey with the boys.
Life before Becoming a Star:
* She was studying to become a nurse and also worked at a German bakery and a later at tax retirement firm.
Bollywood Actresses and Their Kids
Stardom is a world, where a person is stalked with cameras than eyes. Some people enter it after success and some enter it the moment they leave the womb. Here we bring you the list of such children of Bollywood actresses who are viral on social media even with out their sentient.
#1 Aishwarya Rai – Aradhya Bachchan
This Miss World 1994 pageant winner got hitched with Abhishek Bachchan, son of Amitabh Bachchan in 2007. The happy couple was blessed with a baby girl, Aradhya Bachchan in 2011. Aradhya is now in her schooling at Dhirubhai Ambani International School. Viaan Raj Kundra, Son of Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra too is studying in the same school.
#2 Kareena Kapoor – Taimur Ali Khan
Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan are now proud parents of the cuteness of Bollywood, Taimur. The couple keeps posting the pics of Taimur on every special occasion. Taimur is too small for school and is now enjoying the parenting love.
#3 Sushmita Sen – Renee and Alisa
Apart from all other Bollywood actresses, the unmarried Sushmita Sen became mother by adopting two girl children Reene Sen in 2000 and Alisa Sen in 2010. Reene Sen is now in a boarding school for her high school education. Sushmita Sen reveals that her two adopted daughters too are turning out to have an independent life like her.
#4 Shilpa Shetty – Viaan Raj Kundra
After dating with Raj Kundra, businessman and the co-owner of IPL team Rajasthan Royals, Shilpa Shetty married him and gave birth to Viaan Raj Kundra. Viaan Raj Kundra too is studying at Dhirubhai Ambani International School, having Aradhya Bachchan as a schoolmate.
#5 Rani Mukherji – Adira Chopra
Rani Mukherji’s secret relationship with Aditya Chopra ended with their marriage and their married life gave birth to a girl child, Adira, in Dec 2015. The very young Adira Chopra is shaded with blossoms of love from the lovely couple.
#6 Soha Ali Khan – Inaaya Naumi Khemu
Fed up with the question on her next project Soha replies “I think everyone keeps asking me what my next project is. I think project Inaaya is taking most of time right now and quite happily so,” she also adds “I want Inaaya to be her own person. I would like her to have open communication with me. Things like integrity, trust, loyalty, being kind to others, are some of the things I would like to see in her,” Soha Ali Khan and Kunal Khemu gave birth to Inaaya on 29 September 2017.
- Pari Teasers Continue To Haunt Us!
- Rishi Kapoor And Emraan Hashmi To Star In jeethu Joseph’s Hindi Debut
- Guess Who Tabu Blames For Being Single!
- Karan Johar And Varun Dhawan To Create Magic Again!
- The Baaghi Series Is Back With Baaghi 3!
- Misogyny And Its Love Hate Relationship With Bollywood
- Sidharth Malhotra And Things You Did Not Know About Him
- PadMan Made Tax Free In Rajasthan
- Bollywood Movies With Very Weird Endings
- Raid New Poster Shows Ajay Devgn In A New Light
- Deepika Padukone’s Next To Be Titled Rani
- Karan Johar. Lesser Known Facts About KJo.
- Cheat India To Clash With Hrithik’s Super 30
- Bollywood Movies About Food
- Aiyaary Movie Review, Rating And Aiyaary Box Office Collections
- PadMan Day 7 Box Office Collections
- Welcome To New York Dialogue Promo Will Leave You In Splits
- Kangana Ranaut And Rajkumar Rao To Reunite!
- Facts You Did Not Know About Vidya Balan
- 6 Bollywood Celebrities Who Went From Fat To Fit!
- Arunachalam Muruganantham, In Conversation With The Real PadMan
- Pari Trailer Is Out. Watch For Goosebumps And More!
- Beyond The Clouds New Release Date Revealed
- Reasons To Watch Aiyaary
- Facts You Did Not Know About Disha Patani!
- S S Rajamouli Mahabharata Imaginery Character Sketches: See Pics
- Megastar Chiranjeevi Film Khaidi No.150 Beats Dangal Records
- S S Rajamouli Breaks Silence On Madhuri Dixit And Surya Being Part Of Baahubali 2
- Sunny Leone Gives A SOLID Reply To RGV On His Shameless Tweets: Watch Video
- Shocking! Salman Khan Worried About Prabhas Baahubali 2
- Baahubali filmmaker SS Rajmouli Next Is Trilogy Based On Mahabharata!
- Rajamouli’s Mahabharatha To Star 3 Big Superstars From Different Industries
- Indian Celebrities WhatsApp Conversation On Khaidi No150
- Kangana Ranaut Opens Up About Her Fight With Prabhas
- Dangal Box Office Collections | 42 Days Collections