You know how there are days when nothing seems to go right in your life? When everything seems blue and you have nothing to look forward to? Well, I have some news for you. I am not one of those people. As a Tamilian living in the land of Tollywood, I have everything that is needed to turn my frown into a smile. For the days when I feel like laughing my anger out, I have sambhar rice, vadumanga and Rajinikanth. For the days when I feel heartbroken and in need of some mush, I have chicken, pulao and Prabhas! Little did I know that there were people conspiring to destroy my perfect life.
S.S. Rajamouli and S. Shankar decided to make two movies that are just outstanding. S.S.Rajamouli broke all barriers of Tollywood with Baahubali 2: The Conclusion, while S. Shankar created new records with 2.0. Both the movies have all the answers to my ailments. However, picking one from the other is something with which my frail heart has not been able to come to terms with.
S.S. Rajamouli’s Baahubali is a tribute to the success of the underdog. I love these stories, you know? The story of the orphaned baby Shiva (Prabhas) grows up to find out he really is a king and has enemies to destroy. The history of his past along with a breathtakingly beautiful love interest, is one that pacifies and excites my heart at the same time. The script, the acting, the direction, the visual effects and the songs all came together to form the perfect recipe for a good movie night. Prabhas stole my heart and soul with his beauty and acting. I mean, come on, he is what my teenage self would have wanted and fallen in love with in an instant.
While this may have seemed to be the perfect balm, I just had to go and watch the new trailer of 2.0. S.Shankar spent a whopping Rs. 400 crores to make the movie that stars Rajinikanth, Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson. Akshay Kumar and Rajinikanth have both been my childhood heroes. I have grown up watching Akshay Kumar play the good boy and Rajinikanth play the understated hero. Out of the blue, here comes a movie that shocks my senses. I could never imagine a movie where Akshay Kumar plays the villain after 16 LONG years and Rajinikanth plays the role of a superhero. Amy Jackson plays the role of a cyborg and I must admit, I have a little crush on her.
2.0 has shattered every sense of reality for me. Rajinikanth and sambhar rice do not go together anymore. Experimenting with breaking boundaries is now a thing and clearly, the choices are numerous. 2.0 comes with unparalleled visual effects, stellar performances and an enviable songs list. Now, my aching heart awaits for something exciting. You know those people who count the days down till their favourite movie comes on to the screen? I must confess, I have become one of those girls.
My once sure heart is now confused. I knew what I wanted for my movie fixes, but now, with two amazingly brilliant movies to choose from, my heart is confused. Help me pick, won’t you?
Kangana Ranaut: Happy Birthday Through Five Iconic Roles
Kangana Ranaut’s movies are always the right blend of strength, emotion and Bollywood drama. We love her no matter what role she plays. On her birthday, however, as she turns a year older and wiser, we take a look at five of her best movies which make her the undisputed Queen of Bollywood Today.
Known for breaking stereotypes, this Madhur Bhandarkar movie proved beyond doubt that Kangana can play any role she wants. With extreme ease, I might add. Addled with drugs, alcohol and all forms of substance abuse, Kangana won the National Film Award for Best Supporting Actress when she portrayed the role of a troubled supermodel in this movie.
2. Tanu Weds Manu 2
The role of the brash, loud mouthed Tanu in this movie seemed to be written to describe Kangana’s character. Even though she messed up quite a lot throughout the movie, she won everyone over with her endearing nature and affectionate behaviour.
3. Once Upon A Time Mumbaii
Although her role in this movie was not a big one, Kangana impressed us all by playing the stunning Bollywood actress Rehana who was also the love interest of one of Mumbai’s most powerful and respected underworld criminal, Sultan Mirza.
Queen is perhaps Kangana’s most critically acclaimed movie to date. Playing the role of a small time girl, Rani, Kangana shows us love is not the end of everything nor is it the beginning of a happily ever after. A coming of age movie, Queen proves to us that life is about learning to be alone and then learning to be with another.
5. Life In A Metro
Although this movie consisted of an ensemble cast, Kangana’s roles stood out the most. She plays the role of a secretary who is wronged by her married boss and the way she pulls of her role, one could only watch her performance in silent awe.
Kangana Ranaut has proved to us time and again that just because our life is riddled with controversies, performance needs to take a back seat. We, at mango Bollywood, like to wish her a very Happy Birthday and hope she has all she wants from life!
102 Not Out First Look Out And It Is All Things Quirky!
102 Not Out, the much awaited movie starring Amitabh Bachchan and Rishi Kapoor, just dropped and it looks all things exciting.
The movie is going to see Amitabh playing the role of the 102 year old father, while Rishi Kapoor plays the role of the 75 year old son! Check out the poster here.
Based on a Gujarati play written by Saumya Joshi, 102 Not Out will also see Amitabh Bachchan sing a rap song for the very first time! Directed by Umesh Shukla, this movie is scheduled to hit the screens on 4 May, 2018.
10 best Bollywood songs remakes.
Although, Bollywood movies have been trying to add originality to their content, they still try to revisit the classical hits of days gone by. These old songs have a certain charm that keeps us listening to them time and again. Today, they have been remade to entertain the choices of the younger generation.
Here are the top 10 best Bollywood songs remakes.
1. Tamma Tamma again
2. Humma Humma
3. Tu Cheez Badi Hai
4. Laila Main Laila
5. Tan Tana Tan
6. Dheere Dheere Se
7. Hawa Hawai
8. Maine Tujhko Dekha
9. Aate Jaate
10. O Meri Mehebooba
So, guys these are the top 10 remakes of our old classic songs. Do comment and let us know what are your favourite songs.
- Missing Trailer Is Out And Tabu Knows What Worried Looks Like!
- Kangana Ranaut: Happy Birthday Through Five Iconic Roles
- 102 Not Out First Look Out And It Is All Things Quirky!
- 10 best Bollywood songs remakes.
- Missing Movie First Look Out!
- Baa Baaa Black Sheep Movie Review And First Day Box Office Expectations
- Hichki Movie Review And First Day Box Office Expectations
- Top Five Bollywood Iconic Villain Lines
- Karan Singh Grover’s facts you did not know.
- Daisy Shah Look Out For Race 3!
- Blackmail Song, Bewafa Beauty, Is Out! Listen Here
- Hichki: Reasons To Watch!
- Ayushmann Khurrana Rare And Unseen Pictures
- On Rani Mukherjee’s Birthday, Here Is Looking At Her Top Five Women Oriented Movies
- Theherja, The First Song From October Is Seeped In Nature And Melody
- Total Dhamaal Promises To Be Another Laughter Riot
- Manmarziyan First Look Out And It Looks Promising
- Bollywood Babies Rocking 2018
- 5 Bollywood movies inspired from the South.
- Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety Enters The 100 Crores Club
- Jacqueline Fernandez Fails To Be The Madhuri Dixit We Are Used To
- Shriya Saran Ties The Knot!
- Varun Dhawan Rare And Unknown Facts
- Sara Ali Khan Confirmed For Simmba!
- Katrina Kaif Rare And Unseen Pictures
- S S Rajamouli Mahabharata Imaginery Character Sketches: See Pics
- Megastar Chiranjeevi Film Khaidi No.150 Beats Dangal Records
- S S Rajamouli Breaks Silence On Madhuri Dixit And Surya Being Part Of Baahubali 2
- Sunny Leone Gives A SOLID Reply To RGV On His Shameless Tweets: Watch Video
- Shocking! Salman Khan Worried About Prabhas Baahubali 2
- Baahubali filmmaker SS Rajmouli Next Is Trilogy Based On Mahabharata!
- Rajamouli’s Mahabharatha To Star 3 Big Superstars From Different Industries
- Indian Celebrities WhatsApp Conversation On Khaidi No150
- Kangana Ranaut Opens Up About Her Fight With Prabhas
- Dangal Box Office Collections | 42 Days Collections