Dimple Kapadia has proved her acting ability much like her late husband Rajesh Khanna, who was the superstar of Hindi cinema. While Kapadia’s daughter Twinkle too had a good chance in Bollywood, besides her son-in-law Akshay Kumar has conquered his place as one of the biggest stars of B-Town today, this shows Their love for acting runs in the family.
Dimple ‘s late sister Simple dampen in acting as well in designing. Now, the vigor kid of Dimple’s family is set to take the family ahead. Simple’s son Karan Kapadia is all set to make into Bollywood with Tony D’Souza’s production next year.
Akshay Kumar shares a close bond with D’Souza, the two worked together in Blue in 2009 and Boss in 2013. It was at one of his activity that Akshay introduced the filmmaker to his brother-in-law Karan, a chance meeting that set the discussion.
Having entertained acting ambitions since his childhood, Karan says that both Akshay and his aunt Dimple Kapadia were surprised when he was 14, then told them about his desire. “They didn’t see it coming because I have always been a shy boy. But, once I told them, they were extremely happy and supportive.
Akshay and dimple warned me that it won’t be an easy journey. At the time, I was just a chubby kid who thought that I had to lose weight and bagging films, thereafter it won’t be too tough,” he says with a mocking smile.
Their words of wisdom rang in his ears as he started his Bollywood journey, a few years later. He further added, Having to study acting at Jeff Goldberg Studio in Mumbai, he landed screen tests for films. I have gone out there for auditions, I have been rejected and been told already by a few people that they don’t see any spark in me,” he laughs before adding, “However, most said that I do have potential. So, it’s good that I have been exposed to rejection early in my career.
At a time when influence is raging debate in the industry, Karan agrees that as a star kid, he has enjoyed certain advantages, but adds that his family never had to make a phone call to any producer for him. But, I do as much as I can on my own. “The youngster is currently working on his physique for his debut project with D’Souza. About launching Karan, D’Souza confirms, “Yes, we will make a film with Karan soon, but it is too early to say anything. I intend to produce films, but that will happen only after I have wrapped up my directorial Captain Nawab.”
Kangana Ranaut: Happy Birthday Through Five Iconic Roles
Kangana Ranaut’s movies are always the right blend of strength, emotion and Bollywood drama. We love her no matter what role she plays. On her birthday, however, as she turns a year older and wiser, we take a look at five of her best movies which make her the undisputed Queen of Bollywood Today.
Known for breaking stereotypes, this Madhur Bhandarkar movie proved beyond doubt that Kangana can play any role she wants. With extreme ease, I might add. Addled with drugs, alcohol and all forms of substance abuse, Kangana won the National Film Award for Best Supporting Actress when she portrayed the role of a troubled supermodel in this movie.
2. Tanu Weds Manu 2
The role of the brash, loud mouthed Tanu in this movie seemed to be written to describe Kangana’s character. Even though she messed up quite a lot throughout the movie, she won everyone over with her endearing nature and affectionate behaviour.
3. Once Upon A Time Mumbaii
Although her role in this movie was not a big one, Kangana impressed us all by playing the stunning Bollywood actress Rehana who was also the love interest of one of Mumbai’s most powerful and respected underworld criminal, Sultan Mirza.
Queen is perhaps Kangana’s most critically acclaimed movie to date. Playing the role of a small time girl, Rani, Kangana shows us love is not the end of everything nor is it the beginning of a happily ever after. A coming of age movie, Queen proves to us that life is about learning to be alone and then learning to be with another.
5. Life In A Metro
Although this movie consisted of an ensemble cast, Kangana’s roles stood out the most. She plays the role of a secretary who is wronged by her married boss and the way she pulls of her role, one could only watch her performance in silent awe.
Kangana Ranaut has proved to us time and again that just because our life is riddled with controversies, performance needs to take a back seat. We, at mango Bollywood, like to wish her a very Happy Birthday and hope she has all she wants from life!
102 Not Out First Look Out And It Is All Things Quirky!
102 Not Out, the much awaited movie starring Amitabh Bachchan and Rishi Kapoor, just dropped and it looks all things exciting.
The movie is going to see Amitabh playing the role of the 102 year old father, while Rishi Kapoor plays the role of the 75 year old son! Check out the poster here.
Based on a Gujarati play written by Saumya Joshi, 102 Not Out will also see Amitabh Bachchan sing a rap song for the very first time! Directed by Umesh Shukla, this movie is scheduled to hit the screens on 4 May, 2018.
10 best Bollywood songs remakes.
Although, Bollywood movies have been trying to add originality to their content, they still try to revisit the classical hits of days gone by. These old songs have a certain charm that keeps us listening to them time and again. Today, they have been remade to entertain the choices of the younger generation.
Here are the top 10 best Bollywood songs remakes.
1. Tamma Tamma again
2. Humma Humma
3. Tu Cheez Badi Hai
4. Laila Main Laila
5. Tan Tana Tan
6. Dheere Dheere Se
7. Hawa Hawai
8. Maine Tujhko Dekha
9. Aate Jaate
10. O Meri Mehebooba
So, guys these are the top 10 remakes of our old classic songs. Do comment and let us know what are your favourite songs.
- Missing Trailer Is Out And Tabu Knows What Worried Looks Like!
- Kangana Ranaut: Happy Birthday Through Five Iconic Roles
- 102 Not Out First Look Out And It Is All Things Quirky!
- 10 best Bollywood songs remakes.
- Missing Movie First Look Out!
- Baa Baaa Black Sheep Movie Review And First Day Box Office Expectations
- Hichki Movie Review And First Day Box Office Expectations
- Top Five Bollywood Iconic Villain Lines
- Karan Singh Grover’s facts you did not know.
- Daisy Shah Look Out For Race 3!
- Blackmail Song, Bewafa Beauty, Is Out! Listen Here
- Hichki: Reasons To Watch!
- Ayushmann Khurrana Rare And Unseen Pictures
- On Rani Mukherjee’s Birthday, Here Is Looking At Her Top Five Women Oriented Movies
- Theherja, The First Song From October Is Seeped In Nature And Melody
- Total Dhamaal Promises To Be Another Laughter Riot
- Manmarziyan First Look Out And It Looks Promising
- Bollywood Babies Rocking 2018
- 5 Bollywood movies inspired from the South.
- Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety Enters The 100 Crores Club
- Jacqueline Fernandez Fails To Be The Madhuri Dixit We Are Used To
- Shriya Saran Ties The Knot!
- Varun Dhawan Rare And Unknown Facts
- Sara Ali Khan Confirmed For Simmba!
- Katrina Kaif Rare And Unseen Pictures
- S S Rajamouli Mahabharata Imaginery Character Sketches: See Pics
- Megastar Chiranjeevi Film Khaidi No.150 Beats Dangal Records
- S S Rajamouli Breaks Silence On Madhuri Dixit And Surya Being Part Of Baahubali 2
- Sunny Leone Gives A SOLID Reply To RGV On His Shameless Tweets: Watch Video
- Shocking! Salman Khan Worried About Prabhas Baahubali 2
- Baahubali filmmaker SS Rajmouli Next Is Trilogy Based On Mahabharata!
- Rajamouli’s Mahabharatha To Star 3 Big Superstars From Different Industries
- Indian Celebrities WhatsApp Conversation On Khaidi No150
- Kangana Ranaut Opens Up About Her Fight With Prabhas
- Dangal Box Office Collections | 42 Days Collections