The Gorgeous Lady, Ileana D’Cruz goes Traditional for Baadshaho!
Bollywood Loses One More Star As Sushanth Singh Rajput Commits Suicide
As Bollywood was coming to grips with the tragic loss of two of its finest actors Irrfan Khan and Rishi Kapoor, tragedy struck once again as news broke out about the death of Sushanth Singh Rajput. The news left everyone shell shocked as news reports about police finding his body at his Bandra residence in Mumbai. Sushanth Singh Rajput committed suicide according to the police and further reports are awaited following the post mortem autopsy.
Sushanth Singh Rajput was a brilliant method actor who performed in some memorable movies like Kai Po Che!, Shuddh Desi Romance, M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story and his last film Chhichhore. Sushanth was working on his next project Dil Behcare, which is a remake of the Hollywood movie and the best selling novel, The Fault In Our Stars. As news about Sushanths demise came out, shocked celebrities reacted with disbelief and offered their condolences.
Sushanth Singh Rajput is believed to have taken the extreme step due his battle with depression. Incidentally, in the last movie he was seen in Chhichhore, he gives the message that suicide is not an option for anything and that there is so much in life to look forward.
We at Mango Bollywood extend our heartfelt condolences to the family and friends of Sushanth Singh Rajput as they cope with the loss.
Rishi Kapoor- A Remembrance Of Bollywood’s Heartthrob And Legend
Rishi Kapoor is known as one of the legends of Bollywood who was responsible for making Bollywood what it is today. As the entire nation is coming to grips with the sudden demise of Irrfan Khan, Rishi Kapoor’s untimely demise is a heavy blow to the movie industry as well as the nation. Fans and celebrities are still in shock from the news of Rishi Kapoor’s demise and it will surely take a while for the news to sink in. Rishi Kapoor passed away in a hospital in Mumbai after losing a long battle with cancer.
Rishi Kapoor hails from a clan who made its mark in Bollywood beginning with his father Raj Kapoor, who is revered as one of India’s most greatest and influential actors and filmmakers. Rishi Kapoor is the second generation Kapoor to make his mark in the movie industry. Rishi won a National Award for his debut role as a child artist in Mera Naam Joker (1970,) a movie which starred his father Raj Kapoor. Rishi Kapoor was known as a heartthrob for playing romantic roles on the silver screen and has racked up some impressive hits as the lead actor like Rafoo Chakkar (1975,) Laila Majnu (1976,) Sargam (1979,) Karz (1980,) Prem Rog (1982,) Nagina (1986,) Chandni (1989,) Heena (1991) and Honeymoon (1992.)
ALSO READ: Irrfan Khan- An Ode To The Gentleman Actor
Rishi Kapoor moved on to playing supporting roles in the latter part of his career and gave us many notable performances. Hum Tum (2004,) Fanaa (2006,) Namastey London (2007) and Love Aaj Kal (2009) are some of the famous films in which Rishi Kapoor’s performances are still cherished to date.
Rishi Kapoor left a proud legacy and his son Ranbir Kapoor will continue to carry the torch through his films. India and Bollywood will miss its charming heartthrob Rishi Kapoor, but there is no doubt his family, friends and fans will continue to remember him through his films.
Irrfan Khan- An Ode To The Gentleman Actor
Irrfan Khan is one of Bollywood’s finest actors whose career spanned almost three decades. Irrfan Khan brought multiple accolades to India and Indian cinema throughout his career by acting in Indian, British and Hollywood movies. The Angrezi Medium actor, sadly passed away in Mumbai owing to a sudden colon infection. Khan recently battled with a neuroendocrine tumour and has announced his success against beating the cancer.
Irrfan Khan is known for his offbeat and slice of life movies which make the viewers deeply reflect on life and philosophy. Having made his debut with the Academy Award nominated movie Salaam Bombay! (1988,) Irrfan rose to prominence with his wide variety of roles he essayed throughout his career. However, Irrfan Khan’s talent gained recognition with his portrayal of Paan Singh Tomar (2011) in the biopic movie of the same name. Khan won the National Film Award for the best actor for his performance in Paan Singh Tomar.
ALSO READ: Irrfan Khan’s Birthday: Looking At The Actor’s Best Performances
Over the course of his career Irrfan Khan appeared in several Hollywood films like The Warrior (2001,) The Namesake (2006,) The Darjeeling Limited (2007,) the Academy Award-winning film Slumdog Millionaire (2008,) New York, I Love You (2009,) The Amazing Spider-Man (2012,) Life of Pi (2012,) Jurassic World (2015) and Inferno (2016.)
Some of Irrfan Khan’s best works came late into his career and they include movies like The Lunchbox (2013,) nominated for a BAFTA Award Haider (2014,) Gunday (2014,) Piku (2015) and Talvar (2015) and the critically acclaimed Hindi Medium (2017) which went on to become one of the biggest grossing movies of Bollywood before Irrfan Khan was diagnosed with cancer in 2018.
Irrfan Khan’s last movie was the recently released Angrezi Medium which hit the theaters earlier this year. With the untimely and unfortunate demise of one of India’s finest actors, Irrfan Khan will leave a huge void in Indian cinema but there is no doubt that Irrfan Khan immortalized himself on the silver screens. Indian Cinema will miss the maverick actor of modern Bollywood classics.
Nishabdham Trailer – Madhavan Starrer Promises An Intense Thriller
Nishabdham is an upcoming multilingual movie which stars Anushka Shetty and Madhavan in the lead roles. Directed by Hemant Madhukar, this film is jointly produced by T.G. Vishwa Prasad, Vivek Kuchibhotla and Kona Venkat.
The trailer begins with an intense and ominous shot in the basement of a house in the U.S., showing a dead body and a terrified Sakshi (Anushka Shetty) turning towards the camera. The next shot shows a news anchor outside the house which is being referred to as a haunted house. A visibly injured Sakshi is seen in a hospital bed trying to convince Maha (Anjali,) a cop that it was a ghost who committed the murder. Maha believes it is Sakshi’s best friend Sonali (Shalini Pandey) who committed the crimes but it turns out she is already deceased and cremated. The plot of the movie can be deduced from the rest of the trailer. Nishadham will be a movie where Sakshi and Maha race against time to connect the dots and uncover the killer.
Watch the trailer here:
Madhavan will be seen in an upcoming bilingual movie Rocketry: The Nambi Effect in which he will star alongside Simran Bagga. The movie is based on the life of Nambi Narayan, a former scientist and aerospace engineer of the Indian Space Research Organisation who was accused of espionage.
Nishabdham stars Anushka as a mute artist and Madhavan as a musician in the lead roles while Hollywood’s Michael Madsen, Anjali, Subbaraju, Shalini Pandey and Srinivas Avasarala will appear in supporting roles. Nishabdham is slated for a release worldwide, on April 2nd, 2020.
Hrithik Roshan Credits Ranveer Singh For Fashion Inspiration, Ranveer Responds
Hrithik Roshan delivered one of biggest hits of 2019 with War, a movie jam packed with action, fights and beautiful visuals. Following the movie, Hrithik Roshan seems to have taken some time off to vacation with friends.
Hrithik Roshan posted a picture from his vacation where he can be seen walking barefoot on a grass lawn wearing a red t shirt and a white towel wrapped around like a ‘lungi.’ The actor credited Ranveer Singh for the fashion inspiration.
It is well known that Ranveer Singh has a fondness to make style statements through his eccentric dressing styles. Ranveer Singh earlier paired a white t shirt with a green lungi and Hrithik Roshan’s credit was a subtle hint towards that.
View this post on Instagram
. Pic courtesy : @iam_sentinel . . Fashion inspiration courtesy : I guess @ranveersingh . .
Needless to say, Ranveer Singh immediately responded with a comment on Hrithik’s Instagram post saying ‘sax’ god, a subtle nod to Hrithik Roshan’s popularity and being on the list of the world’s sexiest men.
Hrithik Roshan will be working on Krrish 4, the next instalment of the Krrish franchise while Ranveer Singh will be seen in the upcoming Kapil Dev biopic 83.
- Bollywood Loses One More Star As Sushanth Singh Rajput Commits Suicide
- Rishi Kapoor- A Remembrance Of Bollywood’s Heartthrob And Legend
- Irrfan Khan- An Ode To The Gentleman Actor
- Nishabdham Trailer – Madhavan Starrer Promises An Intense Thriller
- Hrithik Roshan Credits Ranveer Singh For Fashion Inspiration, Ranveer Responds
- Sonam Kapoor Advocates Empowering Women Ahead Of Women’s Day
- Shahid Kapoor: Happy Birthday To A Versatile Performer
- Sourav Ganguly Biopic: Karan Johar To Collaborate With Sourav Ganguly?
- Sooryavanshi 24×7 : Movie Achieves Unique Feat With Its Release Date
- Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan: A Beautiful And Fun Movie That Addresses Homosexuality
- Baaghi 3: Dus Bahane 2.0 Inspires Troll Fest
- Ananya Pandey To Join The Cast Of Fighter
- Mai Aur Meri Khwaishein – Simran Bagga Releases New Music Video
- Disha Patani Blown Away By Dus Bahane 2.0
- Malang Movie Review-Aditya Roy Kapur And Anil Kapoor Shine Brightly
- Simran Bagga To Give A Surprise On Valentine’s Day
- Dhoom 4 to Star Akshay Kumar?
- Tiger Shroff To Star In Baaghi 3
- Jackie Shroff Joins Cast Of Sooryavanshi
- Thappad Trailer Released – Taapsee Pannu Explores Issue Of Domestic Violence
- Vicky Kaushal Starrer Bhoot Part One: The Haunted Ship Teaser Out
- Taapsee Pannu Starrer Thappad First Look Poster Released
- Dhanush, Sara Ali Khan and Akshay Kumar To Star In Atrangi Re
- Maidaan First Look – Ajay Devgn As Football Coach
- Priyanka Chopra Jonas Set To Join Matrix 4
- S S Rajamouli Mahabharata Imaginary Character Sketches: See Pics
- O Meri Mehbooba Actress, Natasa Stankovic, Shimmers!
- Megastar Chiranjeevi Film Khaidi No.150 Beats Dangal Records
- S S Rajamouli Breaks Silence On Madhuri Dixit And Surya Being Part Of Baahubali 2
- Sunny Leone Gives A SOLID Reply To RGV On His Shameless Tweets: Watch Video
- Shocking! Salman Khan Worried About Prabhas Baahubali 2
- Bollywood Remade Songs Through The Years
- Rajamouli’s Mahabharatha To Star 3 Big Superstars From Different Industries
- Baahubali filmmaker SS Rajmouli Next Is Trilogy Based On Mahabharata!
- Indian Celebrities WhatsApp Conversation On Khaidi No150