Priyanka Chopra is enjoying her time off from work to the fullest. Presently, the actress is having a fun vacation in Prague with her friends and family. Social media is flooding with her beautiful and impressive pictures taken in Prague!
People can very well notice from the pictures Priyanka Chopra, as well as the background, is equally amazing. It is surely a double treat for the viewers!
The actress was last seen in the Hindi movie Jai Gangaajal in 2016 and presently is busy going through scripts for her next Bollywood film. As per the reports, she might be starring in a biopic of the legendary poet Sahir Ludhianvi, to be helmed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
As a producer, she is presently busy with a Sikkimese and a Goan film. PeeCee is also producing a Bengali-Marathi bilingual movie which is based on an unexplored chapter of the Nobel Laureate, Rabindranath Tagore’s life. The film, which will be dealing with a platonic love story of the poet in his youth, will be helmed by National Award winning director, Ujjwal Chatterjee. It has been titled Nalini.
Kangana Ranaut: Happy Birthday Through Five Iconic Roles
Kangana Ranaut’s movies are always the right blend of strength, emotion and Bollywood drama. We love her no matter what role she plays. On her birthday, however, as she turns a year older and wiser, we take a look at five of her best movies which make her the undisputed Queen of Bollywood Today.
Known for breaking stereotypes, this Madhur Bhandarkar movie proved beyond doubt that Kangana can play any role she wants. With extreme ease, I might add. Addled with drugs, alcohol and all forms of substance abuse, Kangana won the National Film Award for Best Supporting Actress when she portrayed the role of a troubled supermodel in this movie.
2. Tanu Weds Manu 2
The role of the brash, loud mouthed Tanu in this movie seemed to be written to describe Kangana’s character. Even though she messed up quite a lot throughout the movie, she won everyone over with her endearing nature and affectionate behaviour.
3. Once Upon A Time Mumbaii
Although her role in this movie was not a big one, Kangana impressed us all by playing the stunning Bollywood actress Rehana who was also the love interest of one of Mumbai’s most powerful and respected underworld criminal, Sultan Mirza.
Queen is perhaps Kangana’s most critically acclaimed movie to date. Playing the role of a small time girl, Rani, Kangana shows us love is not the end of everything nor is it the beginning of a happily ever after. A coming of age movie, Queen proves to us that life is about learning to be alone and then learning to be with another.
5. Life In A Metro
Although this movie consisted of an ensemble cast, Kangana’s roles stood out the most. She plays the role of a secretary who is wronged by her married boss and the way she pulls of her role, one could only watch her performance in silent awe.
Kangana Ranaut has proved to us time and again that just because our life is riddled with controversies, performance needs to take a back seat. We, at mango Bollywood, like to wish her a very Happy Birthday and hope she has all she wants from life!
Rani Mukerji Rare And Unseen Pictures
Knwon for doing out of the box roles and dressing like she owns the world, Rani Mukerji has definitely carved a place for herself in the Bollywood industry. While a lot is known about this beautiful lady, here are a few pictures you probably have not seen of Rani’s yet!
Celebrating Bollywood Actresses And Their Iconic Looks
While there are some movies we see and forget the next day, there are some that just stick with us for the long run. As we celebrate women today on Women’s Day, here are some styles set by women which have become iconic trends in the world of fashion.
Madhubala’s red and blue sarree in Mughal E Azam became a trend so famous, women wear it with pride even now. Known as the Anarkali Style, this look became widely popular after the song Jab Pyaar Kiya Toh Darna Kya.
Kajol has always been quite the free spirit. Be it her unibrow or the suspenders she sported in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, everything she does or wears has become an automatic style statement.
3. Kareena Kapoor Khan
Kareena Kapoor Khan proved us just how versatile she is an actress. Most notably, by her outfits. In fact, her character Geet was so famous, her patiala and kurti look was used in several movies after.
4. Dimple Kapadia
Dimple Kapadia brought back the tied crop top look with such swag that women even now sport the dress in earnest. In fact, this look inspired Prachi Desai’s outfit in Rock On!
5. Shabana Azmi
Shabana Azmi was the most iconic women of Bollywood. She broke all stereotypes by wearing out of the box clothes and dressing like no one dared at her time.
As we celebrate women and everything they have achieved over the years, it was pertinent to take a look at the trends set by these women. Happy Women’s Day from us to you. Here is celebrating equality and more power to women through the years.
- Missing Trailer Is Out And Tabu Knows What Worried Looks Like!
- Kangana Ranaut: Happy Birthday Through Five Iconic Roles
- 102 Not Out First Look Out And It Is All Things Quirky!
- 10 best Bollywood songs remakes.
- Missing Movie First Look Out!
- Baa Baaa Black Sheep Movie Review And First Day Box Office Expectations
- Hichki Movie Review And First Day Box Office Expectations
- Top Five Bollywood Iconic Villain Lines
- Karan Singh Grover’s facts you did not know.
- Daisy Shah Look Out For Race 3!
- Blackmail Song, Bewafa Beauty, Is Out! Listen Here
- Hichki: Reasons To Watch!
- Ayushmann Khurrana Rare And Unseen Pictures
- On Rani Mukherjee’s Birthday, Here Is Looking At Her Top Five Women Oriented Movies
- Theherja, The First Song From October Is Seeped In Nature And Melody
- Total Dhamaal Promises To Be Another Laughter Riot
- Manmarziyan First Look Out And It Looks Promising
- Bollywood Babies Rocking 2018
- 5 Bollywood movies inspired from the South.
- Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety Enters The 100 Crores Club
- Jacqueline Fernandez Fails To Be The Madhuri Dixit We Are Used To
- Shriya Saran Ties The Knot!
- Varun Dhawan Rare And Unknown Facts
- Sara Ali Khan Confirmed For Simmba!
- Katrina Kaif Rare And Unseen Pictures
- S S Rajamouli Mahabharata Imaginery Character Sketches: See Pics
- Megastar Chiranjeevi Film Khaidi No.150 Beats Dangal Records
- S S Rajamouli Breaks Silence On Madhuri Dixit And Surya Being Part Of Baahubali 2
- Sunny Leone Gives A SOLID Reply To RGV On His Shameless Tweets: Watch Video
- Shocking! Salman Khan Worried About Prabhas Baahubali 2
- Baahubali filmmaker SS Rajmouli Next Is Trilogy Based On Mahabharata!
- Rajamouli’s Mahabharatha To Star 3 Big Superstars From Different Industries
- Indian Celebrities WhatsApp Conversation On Khaidi No150
- Kangana Ranaut Opens Up About Her Fight With Prabhas
- Dangal Box Office Collections | 42 Days Collections