From the time director S.S. Rajamouli announced “Mahabharata” as his dream project, we have been waiting for its updates just like anything. The film was said to constitute actors from all over the Country. Even Aamir Khan expressed his interest to act if there was ever a chance of this materializing.
While we are waiting desperately for the updates on it, an artist has gone one step ahead and come up with his version of the “Mahabharata.” Here are all his characterizations. No doubt the characters just fit in right!
Bollywood Siblings Who Give Us Life Goals
They steal your food, they irritate the life out of you, they ruin your peace, they make life hell for you. Yes! If your mind went to siblings, then you got it right. We love them, we hate them and we just cannot live without them, right? You and I are not alone in this. Even our favourite Bollywood siblings feel the same way! Check out these oh so adorable siblings and have a great Monday!
1. Karishma Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor Khan
They wear similar clothes and have similar names! Called Lolo and Bebo, the Kapoor sisters never fail to impress. From killing it in the gym to slaying it on the dance floor, the two always have each other’s backs! If I ever had a sister, I would want my relationship to be like the Kapoor sisters’s.
2. Salman Khan, Arbazz Khan, Sohail Khan, Arpita Khan and Alvira Khan
Just like the Kapoor sisters, the Khan siblings are all about the family as well. Even today, they always celebrate every major festival together. Every event together is special and they make sure they stick together through thick and thin. Jealous much, you guys?
3. Sonam Kapoor and Rhea Kapoor
One is a director and one is an actress. What makes the two tick is how in sync they are with each other. From being obsessed with fashion as children to starting their own fashion line, Rhea Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor have done it all.
4. Malaika Arora and Amrita Arora
Malaika Arora and Amrita Arora, the glam sisters of Bollywood, always make head turns everywhere they go. Not only are they always seen together, they also have only the other’s best interests at heart. How cute is that?
Siblings really are the best thing that can ever happen to you, right? Tag your sibling in the comments and let them know you love them!
Exclusive Pictures From Saif Ali Khans Birthday Bash
The royalty of Bollywood, Nawab Saif Ali Khan celebrated his 48th birthday with his friends and family.
Saif celebrated his birthday with his wife, Kareena Kapoor Khan along with other friends and family. This was a midnight birthday bash, in which Saif kept it simple yet cool with a white Kurta contrasting it with a red bandana. His sister in law also attended the bash and posted most of the pictures on to Instagram including a boomerang.
Happy Birthday Saifu . . . . . #taimur #taimurkhan #kareena #kareenakapoor #bebo #kareenabebo #picoftheday #photooftheday #like4like #instadaily #ig #igers #throwbackthursday #shahrukhkhan #deepikapadukone #priyankachopra #ranbirkapoor #aishwaryarai #sonamkapoor #saifalikhan #katrinakaif #ranveersingh #deepikapadukone #salmankhan #saif #aliabhatt #happybirthday
Saif Ali Khan pictured with Kareena and Karishma Kapoor.
Soha Ali Khan, Saif’s sister, also posted a group picture of the bash on her Instagram.
The cake and the balloons were embellished with his nickname, “Saifu.”
Kareena Kapoor Khan looked gorgeous as she donned a lace black top with grey wide legged trousers.
Saif Ali Khan’s children Ibrahim and Sara were spotted at the bash as well. Sara Ali Khan is working on her next upcoming debut film Kedarnath along with Sushant Singh Rajput. The film is directed by Abhishek Kapoor and is rumoured to be released on 30 November, 2018. Sara made an Instagram debut on Independence Day. Her debut was a picture of Saif’s picture on her Instagram profile.
Saif Ali Khan has been getting a lot of praise for his recent web show, Sacred Games on Netflix. His next endeavour will be Bazzar by Nikkhil Advani.
8 Unknown Facts About Abhishek Bachchan
With the launch of his latest movie trailer for the film Manmarziyaan, all eyes are on the forty-two-year-old actor Abhishek Bachchan, This is the actor’s first film in two years. Here are a few lesser-known facts about him.
It was revealed by Aamir Khan, Abhishek Bachchan was suffering from Dyslexia when he was a child. Dyslexia is a learning disability, that is also known as a reading disorder. The disability was highlighted in Aamir Khan’s film Taare Zameen Par (2007).
Abhishek Bachchan and Karishma Kapoor got engaged on Amitabh Bachchan’s 60th birthday. They split up after three months. This created problems with the professional relationship between Abhishek and Kareena Kapoor. They worked on various films together including Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon (2003).
Abhishek’s early schooling was done at Jamnabai Narsee School and he also attended Bombay Scottish School in Mumbai- same school as his Dhoom co-stars, John Abraham and Hrithik Roshan.
He dropped out of a business course from Boston University in the USA to pursue his career in acting. His father Amitabh Bachchan supported his dream.
After 17 consecutive flops, Abhishek gave his first commercial hit in 2004 with Dhoom. Prior to Dhoom his works include Zameen (2003), Haan Maine Bhi Pyaar Kiya (2002) and Dhai Akshar Prem Ke (2000).
Abhishek Bachchan along with wife, Aishwarya Rai appeared on a popular US talk show The Oprah Winfrey Show in September of 2009.
He was responsible for the production of Paa, a critically acclaimed film that won the National Film Award for Best Feature Film, in Hindi. Abhishek Bachchan acted along with father, Amitabh Bachchan in the film.
Last fact but not the least, in the film Bluffmaster! Abhishek Bachchan sang the song Right Here Right Now with Sunidhi Chauhan. This was his first time as a playback singer. The film is starring Priyanka Chopra too.
Bollywood Female Friendships That Give Us Major Goals
Best friends are your confidants, your safety net when you fall hard. In a time where the world is constantly changing, finding your anchor in the form of your best friend is extremely important, right? Well, some of our favourite Bollywood actresses seem to have found theirs! Check out these friends who give us major friendship goals!
1. Alia Bhatt and Katrina Kaif
Alia Bhatt and Katrina Kaif are the ultimate best friends. They dress alike, think alike and date alike. From swimming, going to the gym and partying, the two literally do everything together!
2. Masaba Gupta and Sonam Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor and Masaba Gupta have been friends for almost 20 years now. From playing around at birthday parties to dancing at each other’s weddings, these two came a long way. True friendship goals indeed!
Sonam,I found this photo of you,at my wedding from 4years back. You will be married tomorrow & I just want to say that in the last 18years that I’ve known you,you have been the most compassionate woman I’ve known. Your ability to stick up for people who matter & always shower love & warmth on those you love..even from afar is magical. I don’t think I will ever forget 2009,when I started my label & you called me at 7am just to say you will be there when I asked you to come in support & we hadn’t even spoken for years. The industry you are in can turn even the best of people,but you have shown to those who know you that you can be exactly who you want to be,hold your ground & still do great work.Through these last few weeks,even though it is you who is getting married,you’ve gone the extra mile & made sure no one is feeling like they are not a part of your amazing journey with Anand. Thank you for being my lucky charm & showing us that kindness is the only thing that makes a woman beautiful & being emotional is hardly ever a bad thing . ♥️
3. Kareena Kapoor Khan and Amrita Arora
For years, Kareena Kapoor Khan and Amrita Arora have spoken with love about each other. Ready to hold each other’s hair back when needed, the two define friendship right at its base.
4. Sonam Kapoor and Jacqueline Fernandez
Sonam Kapoor and Jacqueline Fernandez have been through it all. From helping each other during wardrobe malfunctions and swine flus to green tea sessions together, the two have given us all envious goals!
5. Bipasha Basu and Deanne Pandey
Bipasha Basu and Deanne Pandey became friends during their struggling days. Even though they have made it to the big leagues, they refuse to let go. Sticking with each other through thick and thin, Bipasha and Deanne are what best friends look like!
Do these friends remind you of your best friend? Comment and tell them you love them to the moon and back!
Reasons Why Ranveer Singh’s Instagram Game Is On Point
Ladies, hold your breath because Ranveer Singh is here with looks to kill! From abs to carbs, Ranveer Singh has done it all, leaving no stone un turned with his body! To cure the Terrible Tuesday, here is looking at the dude’s killer Instagram feed!
1. Kebabs on the abs, anyone?
2. Longer than your hair? Definitely!
3. Yeah our eyes went where yours did too!
4. Killing it since 1985. Clearly.
6. Such yum. Much wow. Damn.
7. So much love. Just so much.
8. Take that red cover off, maybe? Please? No? Okay.
9. If he does squats like that, I would be motivated to try too!
10. Only he can make bad guys look so good
I fought against my attraction to him for so long but now that I stalked him enough for a while, I see the appeal! If you think we missed on any brilliant Ranveer Singh looks, comment and let us know!
- Celebrities Who Played Lovers And Siblings
- Bollywood Siblings Who Give Us Life Goals
- Karan Johar is Back With A Star Studded Cast For ‘Takht’
- Radhika Apte And Her Brilliant Performances To Date
- Best Bollywood Dance Sequences Ever
- Anil Kapoor and Sunita Kapoor: Match Made in Heaven
- Kajal Aggarawal And Bollywood Stars Show How To Kiki
- #ANDHADHUN Starring Tabu, Ayushmann Khurana and Radhika Apte
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu First Song Is Out. Listen To It Here!
- Bollywood Movies Way Ahead Of Their Time
- Here’s Taking A Look At The Wonderful Kishore Kumar
- Which Bollywood Actor Looks The Best In Uniform?
- Exclusive Pictures From Saif Ali Khans Birthday Bash
- The New Stree Song Is Beautiful. Listen To It Here!
- Satyameva Jayate Review
- Gold Film Review And First Day Box Office Expectations
- Manikarnika: The Queen Of Jhansi First Look Poster Is Out. Check It Out Here!
- #DEEPVEER Are Getting Married At This Beautiful Location
- Reasons To Watch Gold Tomorrow
- 7 Best Bollywood Marketing Strategies
- 10 Iconic Sri Devi Looks
- Sui Dhaga Trailer Released Today
- 8 Unknown Facts About Abhishek Bachchan
- Daryaa, The Second Song From Manmarziyan Is Out. Listen Here!
- Independence Day Releases That Made It Big!
- S S Rajamouli Mahabharata Imaginary Character Sketches: See Pics
- Megastar Chiranjeevi Film Khaidi No.150 Beats Dangal Records
- S S Rajamouli Breaks Silence On Madhuri Dixit And Surya Being Part Of Baahubali 2
- Sunny Leone Gives A SOLID Reply To RGV On His Shameless Tweets: Watch Video
- Shocking! Salman Khan Worried About Prabhas Baahubali 2
- Baahubali filmmaker SS Rajmouli Next Is Trilogy Based On Mahabharata!
- Rajamouli’s Mahabharatha To Star 3 Big Superstars From Different Industries
- Indian Celebrities WhatsApp Conversation On Khaidi No150
- Kangana Ranaut Opens Up About Her Fight With Prabhas
- Dangal Box Office Collections | 42 Days Collections