Fan New Poster Released, Look at the new picture of the forthcoming thriller film Fan. The publication of the film includes the double characters of Shah Rukh Khan, of one being genius Aryan Khanna and another his greatest Fan Gaurav.
Look at the picture right here:
Fan likewise stars Shriya Pilgaonkar, Yogendra Tiku and Waluscha De Sousa in key parts. The movie is directed by Maneesh Sharma and the movie is slated to release on 15th April.
Rishi Kapoor- A Remembrance Of Bollywood’s Heartthrob And Legend
Rishi Kapoor is known as one of the legends of Bollywood who was responsible for making Bollywood what it is today. As the entire nation is coming to grips with the sudden demise of Irrfan Khan, Rishi Kapoor’s untimely demise is a heavy blow to the movie industry as well as the nation. Fans and celebrities are still in shock from the news of Rishi Kapoor’s demise and it will surely take a while for the news to sink in. Rishi Kapoor passed away in a hospital in Mumbai after losing a long battle with cancer.
Rishi Kapoor hails from a clan who made its mark in Bollywood beginning with his father Raj Kapoor, who is revered as one of India’s most greatest and influential actors and filmmakers. Rishi Kapoor is the second generation Kapoor to make his mark in the movie industry. Rishi won a National Award for his debut role as a child artist in Mera Naam Joker (1970,) a movie which starred his father Raj Kapoor. Rishi Kapoor was known as a heartthrob for playing romantic roles on the silver screen and has racked up some impressive hits as the lead actor like Rafoo Chakkar (1975,) Laila Majnu (1976,) Sargam (1979,) Karz (1980,) Prem Rog (1982,) Nagina (1986,) Chandni (1989,) Heena (1991) and Honeymoon (1992.)
ALSO READ: Irrfan Khan- An Ode To The Gentleman Actor
Rishi Kapoor moved on to playing supporting roles in the latter part of his career and gave us many notable performances. Hum Tum (2004,) Fanaa (2006,) Namastey London (2007) and Love Aaj Kal (2009) are some of the famous films in which Rishi Kapoor’s performances are still cherished to date.
Rishi Kapoor left a proud legacy and his son Ranbir Kapoor will continue to carry the torch through his films. India and Bollywood will miss its charming heartthrob Rishi Kapoor, but there is no doubt his family, friends and fans will continue to remember him through his films.
Irrfan Khan- An Ode To The Gentleman Actor
Irrfan Khan is one of Bollywood’s finest actors whose career spanned almost three decades. Irrfan Khan brought multiple accolades to India and Indian cinema throughout his career by acting in Indian, British and Hollywood movies. The Angrezi Medium actor, sadly passed away in Mumbai owing to a sudden colon infection. Khan recently battled with a neuroendocrine tumour and has announced his success against beating the cancer.
Irrfan Khan is known for his offbeat and slice of life movies which make the viewers deeply reflect on life and philosophy. Having made his debut with the Academy Award nominated movie Salaam Bombay! (1988,) Irrfan rose to prominence with his wide variety of roles he essayed throughout his career. However, Irrfan Khan’s talent gained recognition with his portrayal of Paan Singh Tomar (2011) in the biopic movie of the same name. Khan won the National Film Award for the best actor for his performance in Paan Singh Tomar.
Over the course of his career Irrfan Khan appeared in several Hollywood films like The Warrior (2001,) The Namesake (2006,) The Darjeeling Limited (2007,) the Academy Award-winning film Slumdog Millionaire (2008,) New York, I Love You (2009,) The Amazing Spider-Man (2012,) Life of Pi (2012,) Jurassic World (2015) and Inferno (2016.)
Some of Irrfan Khan’s best works came late into his career and they include movies like The Lunchbox (2013,) nominated for a BAFTA Award Haider (2014,) Gunday (2014,) Piku (2015) and Talvar (2015) and the critically acclaimed Hindi Medium (2017) which went on to become one of the biggest grossing movies of Bollywood before Irrfan Khan was diagnosed with cancer in 2018.
Irrfan Khan’s last movie was the recently released Angrezi Medium which hit the theaters earlier this year. With the untimely and unfortunate demise of one of India’s finest actors, Irrfan Khan will leave a huge void in Indian cinema but there is no doubt that Irrfan Khan immortalized himself on the silver screens. Indian Cinema will miss the maverick actor of modern Bollywood classics.
Shahid Kapoor: Happy Birthday To A Versatile Performer
Shahid Kapoor made his feature film debut as a shy chocolate boy with the movie Ishq Vishq, and the actor has not looked back since then. Shahid took on diverse roles ranging from a deranged druggie in Udta Punjab to a morally upright Rajput king in Padmaavat. Son of renowned actor Pankaj Kapoor and Neelima Azeem, Shahid hails from a family with acting in its blood. Shahid Kapoor has grown in the Hindi film industry on his own merit, establishing himself with his choice of tricky and versatile roles.
Shahid Kapoor turns 39 today. Let us have a look at some of his most versatile roles in recent years.
1. Haider (2014)
Haider was an adaptation of Shakespeare’s Hamlet. Shahid Kapoor starred as Haider Meer, a student returning from Aligarh Muslim University to his home in Kashmir, only to find his father missing. Haider starts out on a journey with his friend Arshia, a journalist, to find out what happened to his father. What begins as an ordinary search, spirals out of control and drags Haider into a web of conspiracies involving terrorist entities. Haider showcases an individual’s journey from sanity into the depths of insanity. Shahid was splendid in showcasing Haider’s slow descent into madness.
2. Udta Punjab (2016)
When Udta Punjab released, it courted controversy due to the nature of its content and plot that hinted at the highly prevalent drug abuse problem among the youth of Punjab. The censor board had to step in and direct the filmmakers to make a total of 89 cuts to the film. Shahid Kapoor starred as Tejinder Singh, also known as Gabru, who has a penchant for abusing drugs and writing songs that glorify violence. In an unfortunate incident, Gabru accidentally shoots an accomplice which lands him in prison. This causes Gabru to reflect on his actions and how his songs mislead the youth of Punjab to use drugs. Gabru has a change of heart and decides to use his fame to spread word about the negative effects of drugs. Shahid’s portrayal of Gabru as an energetic singer and his portrayal of a man who has a change of heart was brilliant.
3. Padmaavat (2018)
Shahid Kapoors played the role of one of India’s celebrated Rajput warrior kings, Maharawal Ratan Singh in Padmaavat. Shahid was spot on in portraying Raja Ratan Singh, being mellow when required and showcasing the famed Rajput bravery when required. Be it handling a sword on the battlefield or giving inspiring speeches to his followers, Shahid was able to do it all with a flourish. Padmaavat was a movie filled with powerful acting performances from Shahid Kapoor.
4. Kabir SIngh (2019)
Kabir Singh was Shahid Kapoor’s latest movie and a remake of the Telugu cult movie Arjun Reddy. Shahid Kapoor was able to showcase the journey of Kabir Singh, a house surgeon, who loses his way by abusing alcohol and drugs due to a break up with the love of his life. The breakup completely derails Kabir Singh’s life leading him to cut corners and regulations in surgeries and abuse his relationship with his best friends. Shahid’s performance as Kabir Singh was compelling and his acting was of excellent quality.
Here is wishing this extremely talented actor a very happy birthday and here is looking forward to more amazing movies from Shahid Kapoor!
Sushant Singh Rajput 34th Birthday – Best Films Of The Actor
Sushant Singh Rajput is a new generation Bollywood actor who is known for his brilliant acting and dancing skills and his dedication towards enacting a character. The actor has some great movies to his credit since he started transitioning into mainstream Bollywood from television serials with his debut movie, Kai Po Che!
Sushant Singh Rajput celebrates his 34th birthday today. On this occasion, let us take a look at his best films so far.
Kai Po Che! (2013)
Kai Po Che!, Sushant Singh Rajput’s debut movie, also starred Rajkummar Rao and Amit Sadh and was based on the bestselling novel The 3 Mistakes Of My Life written by Chetan Bhagat. The movie revolves around three friends who start their own sports academy for cricket and a sporting goods’ store. The rest of the story is about how the friends lose their investment and their store in the Gujarat earthquakes and how one of the friends, Omi (Amit Sadh,) works for his uncle, a political leader, to pay off the debt. As the movie progresses, it showcases how Omi falls victim to his uncle’s ploy and is out for blood against Muslims post the Godhra Train massacre incident and ends up accidentally killing his friend Ishaan (Sushant Singh Rajput.) The film ends with Omi completing his sentence in prison and seeking forgiveness from Ishaan’s sister. The movie was highly praised by critics for the acting prowess of Rajkummar Rao and Susanth Singh Rajput.
Shuddh Desi Romance (2013)
This was Sushant Singh Rajput’s second movie, which was released in the same year as his debut movie. The movie explores the young Indian mindset regarding live in relationships, arranged marriage and commitment. The movie is about how Raghu (Sushant Singh Rajput) meets Gayatri (Parineeti Chopra) in a fake baraat and they fall for each other and begin a live in relationship by passing off as siblings. When they decide to marry each other, Gayatri bails out without informing Raghu, leading to him being depressed and that is when he meets Tara, who he was earlier supposed to marry. Tara and Raghu fall for each other, however, Raghu runs into Gayatri at a wedding. The rest of the movie follows how Raghu and Gayatri realise their love for each other and end up pursuing a live in relationship instead of marrying each other. The movie was a hit at the box office.
M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story (2016)
The movie is a biography about the life of former Indian Cricket Team Captain M.S. Dhoni. The film follows the life of Dhoni, who is played by Sushant Singh Rajput, from his childhood to when he eventually quits his job at the Indian Railways to pursue a career in cricket. The movie also shows how Dhoni meets his wife Sakshi. M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story ends with a portrayal of India’s winning campaign under Dhoni at the ICC Cricket World Cup 2011, where Dhoni seals the win in the final with his iconic sixer. The movie saw Sushant Singh Rajput undergo extensive training to portray M.S. Dhoni and earned him a nomination for Best Actor at the Filmfare Awards.
Chhichhore is a movie which has an ensemble cast starring Sushant Singh Rajput, Shraddha Kapoor, Naveen Polishetty, Varun Sharma, Tahir Raj Bhasin and Prateik Babbar. The movie showcases how Anirudh Pathak’s (Sushant Singh Rajput) son Raghav attampts suicide because he fails to qualify in the IIT-JEE Mains and fears he may be labelled a loser. He survives, but is in a critical condition. A depressed Anirudh then recounts the story of his college days and hostel life where he and his friends are branded as losers themselves by everyone, but end up proving to everyone they are winners at heart. The movie won positive response owing to the portrayal of life in an Indian hostel.
Sushant Singh Rajput is currently filming Dil Bechara. This movie is based on the acclaimed novel The Fault In Our Stars, which was also made into a Hollywood movie.
Here is wishing the talented actor, Sushant Singh Rajput, a very happy birthday!
Imran Khan 37th Birthday- Unknown Facts About The Actor
Imran Khan is not your regular Bollywood celebrity. The Shy actor prefers to remain out of the limelight when he is not working on a film. Imran Khan may not have been on the news in recent times, but the actor has worked on several hits like Jaane Tu..Ya Jaane Na, I hate Luv Stories, Delhi Belly and Mere Brother Ki Dulhan.
Let us have a look at some of the unknown facts about this quiet actor, on his Thirty Seventh birthday.
1. He is actually named Imran Pal. He adopted his mother’s surname to honor her for raising him alone after her separation from her husband.
2. He directed a short film named Mission Mars: Keep Walking India, which Is about the Indian Mars Mission Mangalyaan.
3. He filed a Public Interest Litigation in court against the Maharashtra State Government when they wanted to raise the legal age of drinking to 25. Imran was of the opinion that it was unfair to wait till 25 years for one to express their freedom of choice.
4. Imran Khan along with his wife Avantika Malik purchased a four acre plot of land which they converted to an animal shelter where staff and veterinary doctors can attend to the rescued animals.
5. Imran Khan has been labeled as a gay icon by Bombay Dost, which is India’s first legal gay magazine in 2011 when he was one of the most popular celebrities..
6. Imran Khan is a good Samaritan and is known to support causes in which he believes . He supports People For Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) ,and collaborated with All India Bakchod to do a satirical video when the ruling Government criminalised gay sex.
The actor currently has no projects that he is working on right now. He is devoted to supporting the causes which he believes .
Here’s wishing Imran Khan a Happy Birthday!
- Bollywood Loses One More Star As Sushanth Singh Rajput Commits Suicide
- Rishi Kapoor- A Remembrance Of Bollywood’s Heartthrob And Legend
- Irrfan Khan- An Ode To The Gentleman Actor
- Nishabdham Trailer – Madhavan Starrer Promises An Intense Thriller
- Hrithik Roshan Credits Ranveer Singh For Fashion Inspiration, Ranveer Responds
- Sonam Kapoor Advocates Empowering Women Ahead Of Women’s Day
- Shahid Kapoor: Happy Birthday To A Versatile Performer
- Sourav Ganguly Biopic: Karan Johar To Collaborate With Sourav Ganguly?
- Sooryavanshi 24×7 : Movie Achieves Unique Feat With Its Release Date
- Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan: A Beautiful And Fun Movie That Addresses Homosexuality
- Baaghi 3: Dus Bahane 2.0 Inspires Troll Fest
- Ananya Pandey To Join The Cast Of Fighter
- Mai Aur Meri Khwaishein – Simran Bagga Releases New Music Video
- Disha Patani Blown Away By Dus Bahane 2.0
- Malang Movie Review-Aditya Roy Kapur And Anil Kapoor Shine Brightly
- Simran Bagga To Give A Surprise On Valentine’s Day
- Dhoom 4 to Star Akshay Kumar?
- Tiger Shroff To Star In Baaghi 3
- Jackie Shroff Joins Cast Of Sooryavanshi
- Thappad Trailer Released – Taapsee Pannu Explores Issue Of Domestic Violence
- Vicky Kaushal Starrer Bhoot Part One: The Haunted Ship Teaser Out
- Taapsee Pannu Starrer Thappad First Look Poster Released
- Dhanush, Sara Ali Khan and Akshay Kumar To Star In Atrangi Re
- Maidaan First Look – Ajay Devgn As Football Coach
- Priyanka Chopra Jonas Set To Join Matrix 4
- S S Rajamouli Mahabharata Imaginary Character Sketches: See Pics
- O Meri Mehbooba Actress, Natasa Stankovic, Shimmers!
- Megastar Chiranjeevi Film Khaidi No.150 Beats Dangal Records
- S S Rajamouli Breaks Silence On Madhuri Dixit And Surya Being Part Of Baahubali 2
- Sunny Leone Gives A SOLID Reply To RGV On His Shameless Tweets: Watch Video
- Shocking! Salman Khan Worried About Prabhas Baahubali 2
- Bollywood Remade Songs Through The Years
- Rajamouli’s Mahabharatha To Star 3 Big Superstars From Different Industries
- Baahubali filmmaker SS Rajmouli Next Is Trilogy Based On Mahabharata!
- Indian Celebrities WhatsApp Conversation On Khaidi No150