Parineeti Chopra Appears in Fitness-Inspired Photo Shoot was photographed practicing yoga and boxing in a series of photos titled “Built That Way.” “The most special photo shoot of my life,” Chopra updated a post to social media.
Parineeti Chopra has dazed everybody with her new appearance. The Kill Dil Heroine as of now recently posted pictures of herself on her online social networking site, looking perfectly healthy. Parineeti is seen displaying her very much well-Toned body and wearing a hot new iconic appearance that is a treat for sore eyes. Passing by the photos, we can securely say that Parineeti has shed all her inhibitions and gone the striking way. It would appear that Parineeti is taking a sign from sister Priyanka Chopra.#BuiltThatWay
Swara Bhaskar: A Woman Born To Defend Everything Feminine
“Women should show anger and stand up for what is right. They should be audacious and loud. I am thankful to Femina to award a character that has these qualities. We need qualities like these because many things are happening around us that is wrong.”
Kangana Ranaut: Happy Birthday Through Five Iconic Roles
Kangana Ranaut’s movies are always the right blend of strength, emotion and Bollywood drama. We love her no matter what role she plays. On her birthday, however, as she turns a year older and wiser, we take a look at five of her best movies which make her the undisputed Queen of Bollywood Today.
Known for breaking stereotypes, this Madhur Bhandarkar movie proved beyond doubt that Kangana can play any role she wants. With extreme ease, I might add. Addled with drugs, alcohol and all forms of substance abuse, Kangana won the National Film Award for Best Supporting Actress when she portrayed the role of a troubled supermodel in this movie.
2. Tanu Weds Manu 2
The role of the brash, loud mouthed Tanu in this movie seemed to be written to describe Kangana’s character. Even though she messed up quite a lot throughout the movie, she won everyone over with her endearing nature and affectionate behaviour.
3. Once Upon A Time Mumbaii
Although her role in this movie was not a big one, Kangana impressed us all by playing the stunning Bollywood actress Rehana who was also the love interest of one of Mumbai’s most powerful and respected underworld criminal, Sultan Mirza.
Queen is perhaps Kangana’s most critically acclaimed movie to date. Playing the role of a small time girl, Rani, Kangana shows us love is not the end of everything nor is it the beginning of a happily ever after. A coming of age movie, Queen proves to us that life is about learning to be alone and then learning to be with another.
5. Life In A Metro
Although this movie consisted of an ensemble cast, Kangana’s roles stood out the most. She plays the role of a secretary who is wronged by her married boss and the way she pulls of her role, one could only watch her performance in silent awe.
Kangana Ranaut has proved to us time and again that just because our life is riddled with controversies, performance needs to take a back seat. We, at mango Bollywood, like to wish her a very Happy Birthday and hope she has all she wants from life!
Celebrating Bollywood Actresses And Their Iconic Looks
While there are some movies we see and forget the next day, there are some that just stick with us for the long run. As we celebrate women today on Women’s Day, here are some styles set by women which have become iconic trends in the world of fashion.
Madhubala’s red and blue sarree in Mughal E Azam became a trend so famous, women wear it with pride even now. Known as the Anarkali Style, this look became widely popular after the song Jab Pyaar Kiya Toh Darna Kya.
Kajol has always been quite the free spirit. Be it her unibrow or the suspenders she sported in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, everything she does or wears has become an automatic style statement.
3. Kareena Kapoor Khan
Kareena Kapoor Khan proved us just how versatile she is an actress. Most notably, by her outfits. In fact, her character Geet was so famous, her patiala and kurti look was used in several movies after.
4. Dimple Kapadia
Dimple Kapadia brought back the tied crop top look with such swag that women even now sport the dress in earnest. In fact, this look inspired Prachi Desai’s outfit in Rock On!
5. Shabana Azmi
Shabana Azmi was the most iconic women of Bollywood. She broke all stereotypes by wearing out of the box clothes and dressing like no one dared at her time.
As we celebrate women and everything they have achieved over the years, it was pertinent to take a look at the trends set by these women. Happy Women’s Day from us to you. Here is celebrating equality and more power to women through the years.
Aiyaary Movie Review, Rating And Aiyaary Box Office Collections
Cast: Sidharth Malhotra, Manoj Bajpayee, Rakul Preet, Anupam Kher, Naseeruddin Shah
Director: Neeraj Pandey
mango Bollywood Rating: 2.5/5
In theory, director Neeraj Pandey’s Aiyaary tells us a compelling story. Manoj Bajpayee and Sidharth Malhotra share the perfect mentor and protege relationship. At least for the first half of the movie. The delicate relationship turns sour when the latter goes rogue, creating a furor in the entire system.
The two know each other’s behaviours, mannerisms and characters to a tee. Major Jai Bakshi (Sidharth Malhotra) looks up to Colonel Abhay (Manoj Bajpayee) and has learned the tricks of the trade from him. The young major gets disillusioned after realising the extent of corruption in the country’s defense deals and the involvement of highly placed officials.
Aiyaary, which means the act of espionage, is designed to show a race to the finish between two like minded people. Pandey tries to weave a modern story but fails to make a strong impact. There are strong influences seen in Aiyaary from his past movies, especially A Wednesday.
The Positives of Aiyaary
There are quite a few positives to Aiyaary as a story. Pandey has given a compelling character growth to Manoj Bajpayee’s and Sidharth Malhotra’s characters. The music has been created with care and compassion, taking us through the entire story with the rhythm and the lyrics. As a strong mentor, Colonel Abhay plays his role with just the right kind of strength and vigour.
Malhotra also plays the role of a mentee with seasoned ease. No role is too over the top for this particular actor and all he needs is a director to bring out the best in him. Bajpayee, Naseeruddin Shah and Anupam Kher bring their best game to the table, making the movie even more special.
The Negatives of Aiyaary
While the strengths are quite strong for this Neeraj Pandey film, the negatives seem to stand out more. As a movie, Aiyaary is sketchily written and not compelling. It tests patience even if you are a fan of the genre. It demands way too much endurance than what is left in you after watching Naseeruddin Shah’s bizarre monologue during the movie.
Malhotra’s character starts off really well but half way through, it looks like he got tired of his role. Like most of the actors in the movie, he too seems to have gotten confused with the script. The characters of Rakul Preet and Pooja Chopra too have been written without much empathy. In fact, at one point, one gets the distinct feeling this is all an elaborate version of CID.
The Overall Performance
All in all, despite not having a strong script, the overall performance of all the individual characters is quite compelling. What could have made the movie stick is a script that hits the mark. Individually though, the actors have delivered their best with what they had.
mango Bollywood Review
At the end of the day, mango Bollywood gives Neeraj Pandey’s Aiyaary movie a 2.5 on 5 rating. Ideally, there should have been stronger characters and detailed descriptions. However, for Pandey’s worth, this movie seems to have hit just the adequate chords.
Sunny Leone: 7 Interesting Facts, You May not Know!
Sunny Leone has been dealing with the haters of her past life like a boss! She has also established her base in Bollywood without any ‘Godfather’ in the industry. Sunny is determined and is ruling her life like a queen, with all the sass! Here are 7 interesting facts about Sunny Leone that would make you fall hard and deeper in love with her.
The stage name :
* Sunny Leone is her stage name her real name is Karenjit Kaur Vohra.
Before Getting Into the Bollywood Industry:
* Sunny Leone worked as a red carpet reporter for MTV video music awards on MTV India.
Refused On Sets:
*Sunny Leone once refused to shoot when kids were present on the sets of pink lips.
* Apart from acting, Sunny has been part of active campaigns like Rock n’Roll Los Angeles Half Marathon, to raise money for the American Cancer Society. Sunny posed for People for the ethical treatment of animals ( PETA ) encouraging pet owners to have their cats and dogs spayed and neutered.
* Sunny Leone has recently adopted a girl child. Sunny along with her husband Daniel Weber has adopted a little 22 months old girl from Latur. Her name is Nisha Kaur Weber. She has been living with the couple for more than a week now.
Being a Tom Boy:
* Sunny as a young girl was a self described tomboy, very athletic and played street hockey with the boys.
Life before Becoming a Star:
* She was studying to become a nurse and also worked at a German bakery and a later at tax retirement firm.
- Sanju Teaser Makes Ranbir Kapoor Stand Out. As Sanjay Dutt!
- Hope Aur Hum Is A Roller Coaster Of Emotions
- Aamir Khan’s And Kiran Rao’s Love Story Told Through Pictures
- Hrithik Roshan: Rare And Unseen Pictures
- Omerta Second Trailer Is Bone Chilling
- Satyajit Ray: Remembering Him 26 Years After His Death
- Meri Nimmo Explores A New Side Of Love
- Bollywood Celebrities You Didn’t Know Were Related
- Shahid Kapoor Gets Award For Excellence In Padmaavat
- Parmanu Controversy Turns Uglier
- Namaste England Release Date Preponed!
- Bollywood Couples Too Cute To Handle
- Salman Khan’s Bail Gets Rescinded In Hit And Run Case
- Love Is In The Air. Milind Soman To Get Married
- Bollywood’s Mama’s Boys!
- Sanjay Dutt Biopic Teaser NOT To Release On 24 April
- Ishaan Khattar Unknown Facts And Unseen Images
- Shahid Kapoor And Mira Rajput Announce The Birth Of Baby Number 2!
- Irrfan Khan’s Puzzle Trailer Out. Watch Here!
- Abhishek Bachchan And Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: Happy Wedding Anniversary!
- Nanu Ki Jaanu Movie Review
- Beyond The Clouds Movie Review
- Tusshar Kapoor And Ekta Kapoor: Unseen Pictures
- A Brand New Muqabala From Beyond The Clouds!
- Badumbaaa: The Latest Song From 102 Not Out Is Way Too Cute For Words
- S S Rajamouli Mahabharata Imaginery Character Sketches: See Pics
- Megastar Chiranjeevi Film Khaidi No.150 Beats Dangal Records
- S S Rajamouli Breaks Silence On Madhuri Dixit And Surya Being Part Of Baahubali 2
- Sunny Leone Gives A SOLID Reply To RGV On His Shameless Tweets: Watch Video
- Shocking! Salman Khan Worried About Prabhas Baahubali 2
- Baahubali filmmaker SS Rajmouli Next Is Trilogy Based On Mahabharata!
- Rajamouli’s Mahabharatha To Star 3 Big Superstars From Different Industries
- Indian Celebrities WhatsApp Conversation On Khaidi No150
- Kangana Ranaut Opens Up About Her Fight With Prabhas
- Dangal Box Office Collections | 42 Days Collections