With the sequels to some mainstream movies truly becoming wildly successful at the box office (Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2, Tanu Weds Manu Returns, Welcome Back, Singham Returns), we trust that the gathering of people has begun tolerating this pattern with open arms. At present there are numerous such portions which are really taking shape and this propelled us to compose this article on the sequels we would love to see. These modest bunch of movies have accomplished a kind of blockbuster status in the business sector and a little adjustment is the thing that they require:
Dostana: Well, we all saw the gay person wind that tickled your amusing bone in the Karan Johar creation Dostana. Also, now an amusing spin-off with a part move – two ladies and a man! Very dishy however may be the fierceness of the blue pencil board would strike hard on it! All things considered, it merits giving an attempt. (PS: Speculations on the film’s spin-off are on yet there has been nothing concrete on the same)
Dil Chahta Hai: Recently Alia Bhatt expressed in an interview that she would love to be a piece of Farhan Akhtar’s boyish film Dil Chahta Hai, gave it’s altered as a romantic comedy alongside Shraddha Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra co-featuring it. We say it is not an awful thought by any stretch of the imagination! Considering the contemporary era of autonomous, goal-oriented and courageous ladies, this film too will be a fun exciting ride.
Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani: Bunny otherwise known as Kabir, the lighthearted vagabond and Naina, the simple geek/specialist – a wedded existence of two individuals from diverse universes. Their sentiment, battles and a urban tackle advanced quick paced connections – this masala ought to be sufficient for yet another Ranbir – Deepika love story to take off! What say?
Kahaani: Unlike a proceeding with spin-off, Kahaani ought to be set in a better place with an alternate star cast however may be with an exciting contort simply like its prequel. Considering the title of the film (which implies story), the film has a great deal of degree to investigate and try different things with points and subjects that can turn out to be yet another spine chilling knowledge.
Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge: It’s been over 20 years yet the film hasn’t lost its appeal. We should not attempt to ruin it by revamps but rather shouldn’t something be said about a continuation – another tackle sentiment that speaks to the present era? The children of Raj and Simran who regard Indian culture yet have another perspective towards the present day society, a spin-off of Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, can speak to a youthful love story speaking to the new age values.
Mr. India: It’s a known truth that Shekhar Kapur is as of now mulling over a spin-off of Mr. India. In the midst of superhero and superhuman movies, Mr. India, a combination of innovation and high voltage dramatization will be an invigorating change. How about we trust we get a declaration soon about this one!
Andaz Apna: Cartoons to Aamir Khan-Salman Khan being a piece of the second portion, Andaz Apna 2 is likely the most hypothesized continuation since the previous couple of years. In any case, at this point we certainly have an insight that a second portion is unquestionably not being arranged at any point in the near future but rather we might want to give a recommendation – the film should be loaded with outlandish however clean jokes and don’t exclude Crime Master Gogo in light of the fact that we love him!
Ruler: Considering the present state of ladies in India, a film like Queen shows you to remain by your convictions and discover your personality yet in a carefree way with far less drama. Proceeding with Queen as an arrangement, an accumulation of stories of numerous ladies who have ascended to some old and patriarchal practices however in the same carefree way with an altruistic touch would be a decent endeavor.
Jat We Met: The explanation behind this is extremely straightforward – Geet! We can’t get enough of her jokes and wouldn’t you need to know how the genuine Aditya Kashyap figures out how to carry on with an existence with the insane and free lively Geet. A look of their nok-jhoks, love chitchats and perhaps the arrival of Anshuman! With such a variety of characters throughout Geet’s life, unquestionably there will be sufficient feed for a spin-off.
Aiyaary Movie Review, Rating And Aiyaary Box Office Collections
Cast: Sidharth Malhotra, Manoj Bajpayee, Rakul Preet, Anupam Kher, Naseeruddin Shah
Director: Neeraj Pandey
mango Bollywood Rating: 2.5/5
In theory, director Neeraj Pandey’s Aiyaary tells us a compelling story. Manoj Bajpayee and Sidharth Malhotra share the perfect mentor and protege relationship. At least for the first half of the movie. The delicate relationship turns sour when the latter goes rogue, creating a furor in the entire system.
The two know each other’s behaviours, mannerisms and characters to a tee. Major Jai Bakshi (Sidharth Malhotra) looks up to Colonel Abhay (Manoj Bajpayee) and has learned the tricks of the trade from him. The young major gets disillusioned after realising the extent of corruption in the country’s defense deals and the involvement of highly placed officials.
Aiyaary, which means the act of espionage, is designed to show a race to the finish between two like minded people. Pandey tries to weave a modern story but fails to make a strong impact. There are strong influences seen in Aiyaary from his past movies, especially A Wednesday.
The Positives of Aiyaary
There are quite a few positives to Aiyaary as a story. Pandey has given a compelling character growth to Manoj Bajpayee’s and Sidharth Malhotra’s characters. The music has been created with care and compassion, taking us through the entire story with the rhythm and the lyrics. As a strong mentor, Colonel Abhay plays his role with just the right kind of strength and vigour.
Malhotra also plays the role of a mentee with seasoned ease. No role is too over the top for this particular actor and all he needs is a director to bring out the best in him. Bajpayee, Naseeruddin Shah and Anupam Kher bring their best game to the table, making the movie even more special.
The Negatives of Aiyaary
While the strengths are quite strong for this Neeraj Pandey film, the negatives seem to stand out more. As a movie, Aiyaary is sketchily written and not compelling. It tests patience even if you are a fan of the genre. It demands way too much endurance than what is left in you after watching Naseeruddin Shah’s bizarre monologue during the movie.
Malhotra’s character starts off really well but half way through, it looks like he got tired of his role. Like most of the actors in the movie, he too seems to have gotten confused with the script. The characters of Rakul Preet and Pooja Chopra too have been written without much empathy. In fact, at one point, one gets the distinct feeling this is all an elaborate version of CID.
The Overall Performance
All in all, despite not having a strong script, the overall performance of all the individual characters is quite compelling. What could have made the movie stick is a script that hits the mark. Individually though, the actors have delivered their best with what they had.
mango Bollywood Review
At the end of the day, mango Bollywood gives Neeraj Pandey’s Aiyaary movie a 2.5 on 5 rating. Ideally, there should have been stronger characters and detailed descriptions. However, for Pandey’s worth, this movie seems to have hit just the adequate chords.
Aamir Khan: Fun Things You Did Not Know About Mr. Perfectionist
Aamir Khan is probably one of the few Khans who keeps to himself, does more and shows less. In the Bollywood world, when anyone says perfection, only one name pops to mind, that of Aamir Khan! Not only are we great admirers of his brilliant acting, but also of all the hidden talents this man posses. Today, we give you some facts about Aamir Khan which you probably did not know.
1. The climax scene of the movie ‘Ghulam’ was shot over 10 to 12 days. It is a fight scene where Aamir gets beaten a lot by the villain. Aamir ends up getting a lot of blood and dirt on this face. Aamir did not take bath for those 12 days to maintain the accuracy and consistency of the look on his face.
2. Do you know Aamir hails from a family of freedom fighters? The Bollywood actor’s great grand uncle was the Indian freedom fighter and philosopher, Abul Kalam Azad. We’re guessing that is where his youngest son got his name.
3. Aamir Khan has a middle name and no, it is not Mr. Perfectionist. His real name is Aamir Hussain Khan!
4. Mr. Perfectionist almost rejected Ashutosh Gowarikar’s Oscar nominated Lagaan. Rumour is, Aamir did not like the script and asked for six drafts! He loved the 7th one so much, he decided to produce it as well!
5. Unlike several other actors, Aamir never agrees to do a film without a bound script – irrespective of the director or production house.
6. Aamir was the first actor in Bollywood to do one movie at during a year. Now, a lot of Bollywood actors have started following this trend.
7. Aamir was approached first for Darr by Yash Chopra. However, he demanded joint narration with Sunny Deol and the role went to Shahrukh Khan. For the publicity of the movie, Aamir personally had stuck the QSQT posters on the back of rickshaws after taking drivers permission
Sunny Leone: 7 Interesting Facts, You May not Know!
Sunny Leone has been dealing with the haters of her past life like a boss! She has also established her base in Bollywood without any ‘Godfather’ in the industry. Sunny is determined and is ruling her life like a queen, with all the sass! Here are 7 interesting facts about Sunny Leone that would make you fall hard and deeper in love with her.
The stage name :
* Sunny Leone is her stage name her real name is Karenjit Kaur Vohra.
Before Getting Into the Bollywood Industry:
* Sunny Leone worked as a red carpet reporter for MTV video music awards on MTV India.
Refused On Sets:
*Sunny Leone once refused to shoot when kids were present on the sets of pink lips.
* Apart from acting, Sunny has been part of active campaigns like Rock n’Roll Los Angeles Half Marathon, to raise money for the American Cancer Society. Sunny posed for People for the ethical treatment of animals ( PETA ) encouraging pet owners to have their cats and dogs spayed and neutered.
* Sunny Leone has recently adopted a girl child. Sunny along with her husband Daniel Weber has adopted a little 22 months old girl from Latur. Her name is Nisha Kaur Weber. She has been living with the couple for more than a week now.
Being a Tom Boy:
* Sunny as a young girl was a self described tomboy, very athletic and played street hockey with the boys.
Life before Becoming a Star:
* She was studying to become a nurse and also worked at a German bakery and a later at tax retirement firm.
- Nit Khair Manga, Raid Second Song Is Out. Listen To It Here.
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Goes On Floors Today
- Virushka, A Love Story For The Ages
- Tiger Shroff And Things You Do Not Know About Him
- Salman Khan Replaces Arijit Singh’s Song In Welcome To New York Again?
- Aiyaary Day Four Box Office Collections
- Padmaavat Breaks All Box Office Records
- See Inside Rare And Unseen Pictures Of Deepika Padukone
- Facts You Did Not Know About Sonakshi Sinha!
- Pari Teasers Continue To Haunt Us!
- Rishi Kapoor And Emraan Hashmi To Star In jeethu Joseph’s Hindi Debut
- Guess Who Tabu Blames For Being Single!
- Karan Johar And Varun Dhawan To Create Magic Again!
- The Baaghi Series Is Back With Baaghi 3!
- Misogyny And Its Love Hate Relationship With Bollywood
- Sidharth Malhotra And Things You Did Not Know About Him
- PadMan Made Tax Free In Rajasthan
- Bollywood Movies With Very Weird Endings
- Raid New Poster Shows Ajay Devgn In A New Light
- Deepika Padukone’s Next To Be Titled Rani
- Karan Johar. Lesser Known Facts About KJo.
- Cheat India To Clash With Hrithik’s Super 30
- Bollywood Movies About Food
- Aiyaary Movie Review, Rating And Aiyaary Box Office Collections
- PadMan Day 7 Box Office Collections
- S S Rajamouli Mahabharata Imaginery Character Sketches: See Pics
- Megastar Chiranjeevi Film Khaidi No.150 Beats Dangal Records
- S S Rajamouli Breaks Silence On Madhuri Dixit And Surya Being Part Of Baahubali 2
- Sunny Leone Gives A SOLID Reply To RGV On His Shameless Tweets: Watch Video
- Shocking! Salman Khan Worried About Prabhas Baahubali 2
- Baahubali filmmaker SS Rajmouli Next Is Trilogy Based On Mahabharata!
- Rajamouli’s Mahabharatha To Star 3 Big Superstars From Different Industries
- Indian Celebrities WhatsApp Conversation On Khaidi No150
- Kangana Ranaut Opens Up About Her Fight With Prabhas
- Dangal Box Office Collections | 42 Days Collections